Chapter 27

As I sat there on the floor smiling like an idiot for 2 hours straight just day dreaming nevaeh walked in "hey booty where Ya- why aren't you wearing any pants or a shirt hmmm?? What?? is alec hiding in here somewhere?!! ALECC!!! " she was running around the room looking around.
"NO!" I blushed and I stood up and put on some clothes.
" then why are you blushing ???" She asked
" well you see what happened was....." I ended up telling her everything and After I finished telling her She was saying a lot of stuff and I couldn't even understand. "How dare he not-"
"oooo he obviously still-" "omg I'm going to murder his booty "
" OKAY SHUT UP GONZALEZ" I told her.
"Well then I see how you are" she said.
"Butthole " I said and we walked to class and we noticed that there was a crowd surrounding some one so we decided to go look who it was. We kinda ran cause there's normally fights and we always like to see them😂😂 we saw who they were surrounding and it was a boy damn but not just any boy a hottie!! He was so hot and cute and just beautiful. Mr.salazar ( the principle ) noticed us.
"you two come here. "
Me and Nevaeh looked at eachother and walked towards him and all eyes were on us. "I don't want you two or any one of you're friends messing up this young man here " he said while pointing to the hottie next to him. Me and Nevaeh looked him up and down and looked at eachother and smirked.
"Well he already looks messed up " I said. I saw from the corner of my eye he had amusement written all over his face.
"SEÑORITA MARTINEZ !"
"I am sooooooo sorry sir" I said a bit sarcastic. Nevaeh was trying not laugh.
" what's so funny señorita Gonzales??"
"Nothing "she replied.
" well girls this is Alejandro. Alejandro this is isabella and Nevaeh. I would recommend to stay away from them mostly isabella, she'll drive you crazy she tried to explode me one time too with a statue of me." Me and Nevaeh looked at eachother cause we remember that day it was fun and funny and we tried not to laugh. Mr. Salazar walked away and just left us 3 standing there.
"Soooo.." Nevaeh said . "Soooooo.." I said . "Soooooooo.." Chase said." Woah" me and Nevaeh said.
" you have a nice voice " Nevaeh said.
"well thank you "he said and he didn't even seem weirded out. Woah dude.
He looked at me as if I was suppose to say something to him as well.
"What" I asked all innocent. He smirked.
"no compliment?"
I smirked" turn around" he was confused and did as he was told.
" what do you say Gonzales??" We looked at his butt and then at eachother.
"3.4" we said together.
He turned around
"What are you talking about?" He asked confused.
"Well we rate people's booties"
Nevaeh said.
"Yup and you're a 3.4/5" I said.
"Is that good?" He asked a bit amused of me and Nevaeh.
"Yuppy" Nevaeh said and I just nodded and smiled.
He just smiled and Nevaeh gave me that look like omg he's so hot JESUS!
"lets go to class" I said.
"That's a first" Nevaeh said.
"Shut up come on dude we'll walk you to the classroom that you will regret so much being in and where you'll come for all your classes."
"Ok"
He started walking infront of us and me and Nevaeh were giving eachother creepy weird looks and then we just started laughing.
"What? " Alejandro asked.
"nothing we were just being weirdos" I said.
"Yuppy" Nevaeh said.
"Okay" he laughed. We were walking to class and nevaeh's boyfriend Rafael joined us. He was a sweet jock and muscular and hot and nice hair and good booty.
" boyfriend ?" Alejandro asked as he was looking and them too. "Yup" I said.
" you have one?" He asked . I smirked .
"depends " and walked into class and sat down. Everyone was staring at alejandro and by everyone I mean all the girls were googling him up and down. And I noticed one particular person. Jennifer. Gosh she's such a Barbie she gets on my nerves and I get on her nerves and she's dating Jason. She's poop but she hates Marie as much as I do. Her and Jason started dating but they hated eachother in the beginning. Anyways I noticed that I was staring into space and thinking I saw someone's body infront of me. Woah wait what?? I saw it was a boy too cause of the lump if you know what I mean ;). "You done checking me out babe?" Alejandro said hella loud and everyone's attention turned to us.
" Nope turn around then I'll be done " and he just smiled and I smiled back and he sat next to me and the teacher walked in and I saw alec from the corner of my eye staring at me.
You know when you start your day after you had a good night of sleep and actually hope to have a good day for the first time in forever and you keep remembering what happened the day before and smiling like an idiot, you don't really expect to be locked in a closet with that person who happens to be making you smile like that the next day do you?
At this moment I'm locked in a closet with Alec.. You see what happened was that His stupid drunk self got us locked in a fucking closet!
"How the hell did you get us locked in here stupid ass???" I asked him.
"Aye watch your language with me." He said
"What if I don't "I challenged him.
" you can't tell me what to do." I quickly added.
"Well you see we're the only ones in this closet together right now so I could do anything to you at this very moment "he replied with a smirk on his face.
"What are you going to do? Rape me?? Or what kiss me??"I asked him. I kinda wanted him to kiss me. God I'm crazy....for him.
"What ??you want me too?? Wait of course you do I mean like I'm irresistible. "
He said cockily.
"HA!"I laughed out loud "you!?? Cocky much alec?? I mean I remember when I first met you , you threatened to have me killed cause of something that happened and because of the kid and whatever else! And then I pranked you a lot and the only reason I did that was cause you fucking pushed me in the water knowing that I could've drowned you fucking dick! During the summer in the lake and the pool!" I yelled at him
"Stfu!" He said and I could still smell the alcohol from his breathe that he drank earlier..if only he knew.
"No!!"
I was turning red and I was positive of that cause he was getting on my last nerves.
"and I also remember you accusing me of shit that I didn't even do like seriously!! And you never even apologized!! Oh wait I just remember rich daddy boys that always needs their dads help when they're in trouble don't apologized! " I yelled at him
By then I new I hit one of his nerves cause he was turning red himself and pulling at his hair like if he was trying not to hit me and that honestly scared me cause he has tried to hit me before.
"I'm sorry" I barely heard him mumble.
"Wait what? " I asked. He turned around and he stepped closer I didn't move cause I didn't wanna let him know what affect he had on me.
"I'm sorry "
he said again and we were staring at eachother and his beautiful green eyes were flashing so many emotions and I got lost in his beautiful eyes and he started leaning down. Why does he do this to me? I didn't process what he was doing until he was a couple inches away from my lips and then....
Someone opened the door! I automatically look to see who it was and I saw it was Jason . I ran to Jason my bestfriend. Alec was glaring at Jason and Jason was glaring at alec. "what the hell are you doing in here with Alec??" Jason asked pissed.
"Cause she wanted to be with me." Alec had to say. Good job on making the situation better I swear this boy will be the death of me.
"Shut up " I told him.
"Care to explain??" Jason asked me.
"Weeelllll you see that alec over here he was a bit drunk and got us locked in this closet cause he is just a stupid ass." I finished explaining.
"Hello I'm right here you know and I can hear you perfectly"he said,
"I think I've noticed that alec
and you're obviously suppose to hear that." I rolled my eyes.
"Come on Jason" I said and grabbed Jason and walked away. We were walking down the hall in silence and I remembered that I left my phone on one of the stands next to the door in the stupid closet .
"I'll be right back cause I forgot my phone." I told Jason
"Okay" was all he said and I went back and saw that alec was still there drinking more. "Of course you would be drinking more" I said.
"You know you think I'm sexy when I do."
I simply rolled my eyes at that and grabbed my phone. Right when I turn around I'm pushed up against the wall.
"lets get back to what we were at before we got interrupted no?" He whispered in my ear and pushed himself onto me. I looked up to him and I was shocked and his eyes were filled with innocence that made him look like a little kid asking for ice cream cause he's been a good boy. At that thought It made me smile thinking of him just asking for ice cream as a little boy because he did something good and he gave me a small smile and leaned down to kiss me I felt his lips finally touch mine and I didn't hesitate this time. I kissed him back and then I stopped and pulled away. just as we stopped he groaned.
" why? " He asked
" I shouldn't even be doing this you don't even know what you're doing or saying your drun- "
I couldn't even finish my sentence because next thing you know his lips are on my mine again and he pulls away but leaves his forehead on mine.
"you were about to start babblering " he said and he started smiling and then smirking when he notices that my cheeks were turning red. I don't know how long we stayed there just staring at eachother But then I remembered that he was drunk and probably wouldn't remember anything so I did the first thing that came into my mind I wanted to tease him.. Yup you heard me right I was about to tease alec Ramirez. Like I actually wanted to tease him. I grabbed him and kissed him I had to stand on my tippy toes though, curse my shortness. We kissed for a while then I just felt his hands gripping my ass and he picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and just when I did that I let go and jumped down and touched his Abs and may I tell you they were hard asf!! But that wasnt the only thing that was hard if you know what I mean ;) he looked like a pissed hormonal boy and I turned off the lights and grabbed the beer he was drinking which he only left like 16 from out of a 36 pack and ran out as fast as possibly and found Jason.
"What took you so long?"
he asked.
"I couldn't find my phone and I kinda took these from alec wanna go drink them? "I asked.
"How did you- "
"that doesn't matter" I interrupted him. Jason knew I liked alec that's why he was so over protective about him cause after he found out what he did he wanted to beat the poop out of him and he kinda did.
"Sure" he said . We went up to the roof and I called Nevaeh, Mercedes and Abigail to see if they wanted to join and made Jason go buy us some more beers. We stayed on that roof until like 4 am in the morning and we were basically all drunk. I was laying on Jason's legs and I kept replying and replying the little scene me and Alec had over in my head and I was smiling like an Idiot.
"Damn I love you so much Ramirez that you have no idea" I whispered to myself while looking at the stars.
I wonder what's gonna happen tomorrow.