Chapter 32

"GET UP!" Mercedes and Nevaeh yelled into my ear.
"AHHH!" I screamed and fell of the bed. They both just started bursting into laughter.
"WHAT THE HELL??!" I yelled at them and they quickly stopped laughing and then they looked at me and I looked at them. The next thing you know we're all on the floor laughing our asses off for I don't even remember why. Yup were insane.
"Okay you need to get ready before we're all late." Mercedes said while checking the time on her phone.
"Right we can't get anymore lates cause we're probably already in trouble for running away from mr. Salazar yesterday" Nevaeh said.
"Oh snap I forgot about that" I said. I started to rush into the bathroom and took a shower. I finally got out like 15 minutes later and I saw that I have 7 minutes to get ready and do my hair and go to class. I quickly grabbed my uniform and changed into it. Now I just need to untangle this mess.
"Hurry up we have like 5 minutes!" Mercedes rushed me. I combed my hair really fast and put cream on it so it wouldn't get puffy and ugly. We saw we had 2 minutes left and we ran down the stairs and ran into class. We got there just in time when the bell ringed and the teacher walked in. We sat down so fast and then we saw chase,Alec,Lucas, Rafael, Miguel,drew and Dylan run into the class room and slip into their seats. Alec saw me and smirked.
"Hey princess" he said as he sat down next to me. I still felt butterflies just even thinking about him.
"hi" I smiled.
He whispered in my ear
"Remember you owe me a good long time of goodness" he said as his hand started to travel up my thigh. I didn't know what to do so I did the same to him and he tensed up and then I felt his pants lift a little bit. Oh gawd.
"Excited?" I smirked.
"You have no fucking idea" he said with his eyes filled with lust and he touched my coochie and played with it. I was so surprised that I had to bite back a loud as moan so I put my head down cause I was pretty sure that my face was red. No one even noticed where his hand is . I swear these people are blind. So I put my hand on his Dick and squeezed.
"Bathroom" he growled under his breath and I knew if I didn't go I was going to regret it cause honestly I was feeling really horny right now. He asked to go to the bathroom and 5 minutes later I said I needed to go to the health room cause I wasn't feeling good. All of our friends were giving us a knowing look. I went to the bathroom and I called for him.
"Alec." Next thing you know I'm on the wall with Alec kissing me with so much lust and I was kissing him as much lust as well. His hands went into my shirt and took everything off with one hand. I pulled down his pants and took off his shirt. He did the same to me. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist and I felt his tip start to enter me. Before I knew it I was moaning and so was he. This felt so good and right I just wanted to go as along as possible. I think we went on for like 30 minutes and God I felt so fucked. He went hella hard and fast on me.
"I love you"
"I love you too"
We said to eachother as we got dressed. Wow honestly I never thought I'd ever see myself saying that to him.
"You know you're really tight right?" Alec whispered into my ear and grabbed my ass and walked out. I was so shocked but then I just smiled and shook my head. I'm gonna have to wait for this Period to end to go back to class. I was thinking about that first night we ever made love. Wait! Oh my gods!!! We haven't been using condoms!!!! Shit shit shit shit shit! Wait but there's a possibility that I'm not pregnant cause I can only get pregnant once a month. WHEN THE FUDGE BALLS WAS MY LAST PERIOD??!! JESUS! I ran upstairs to my dorm and to my calendar. I was late 3 days. Oh gawd maybe just maybe I'm just late. It happens all the time right ? Right. If I ever get pregnant griffin will give me a big lecture and kill me. She will shun me. She always told me to use protection if I ever had sex. ARGHH! I was freaking out and I honestly didn't know what to do. I need a test! I can't be pregnant! What if Alec doesn't love me anymore! I'm gonna get expelled! My parents are going to kill me! As well as my friends! I texted Claudia. She responded right away. I told her I needed a pregnancy test and she called me right away. She sounded out of breathe and I heard Alexander in the back ground asking why you stop.
"What do you mean you need a fucking pregnancy test Martinez!" She yelled through the phone. "She needs what now?!" Alexander said shocked asf.
"I'm late like 3 days and me and Alec haven't been using condoms and I-" I didn't know I was crying until I walked in front of the mirror and saw the tears running down my face.
"Oh my god okay stay in your dorm I'll be there in 10." Claudia said.
"Okay" I sniffled and hung up. What am i gonna do if I'm pregnant? 10 long minutes passed by and I'm peeing on a stick that's gonna tell me what my future is. I looked at it and it said positive. Positive. I started crying for goodness sake I'm only 16! I didn't know what to do so I started peeing on more sticks. 1.positive
2.negative
3.negative
4.positive
5.negative
"Bella?" Claudia knocked quietly on the door and opened it.
"I don't know if I am or not!" I cried.
"What do you mean?" She said confused.
I gave her all of my tests and she looked relieved.
"Why are you relieved?!" I yelled.
"Your not pregnant!" She said happy.
"What do you mean?" I said as I quickly stood up while wiping my tears away.
"Look you've read them wrong." She said as she pointed to the lines on the stick.
"Omg! OMG! Thank you so much! ahhhh!" I yelled happily and relieved and I hugged her.
"Damn I thought I was gonna be a aunty and that was gonna be my graduation present" she smiled.
"Oh my god! Claudia! I forgot your graduating in a week! And schools ending!" I said remembering.
"Yeah" she said.
I smiled at her and she smiled at me. Everything's happening so fast. This year is going to be over in 1 week. This year everything happened. Everything that I wasn't ever excepting in a life time to happen happened.
"All of our friends are waiting for us so we can go dress shopping." Claudia said
"Let's go" I said as I wiped the last of my tears and ran outside. We went dress shopping and we all got our own dresses.
*later that day*
"Okay what happened today?" Nevaeh and Mercedes said as they were getting ready for bed.
"I thought I was pregnant cause my period is 3 days late and I took pregnancy tests and I thought that they said positive but Claudia came in and told that I read them wrong and I was so relived and then she told me we had to go shopping for dresses cause she's graduating and yeah I forgot about it. This years gone by wayyyyy to fast."
"Woah it really has gone by fast" Mercedes said.
"WHAT YOU MEAN YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE PREGNANT?! HAVE YOU NOT BEEN USING PROTECTION! I TAUGHT YOU BETTER THEN THIS! Humph" Nevaeh yelled.
"Hehe well you see it just happens you know..." I said trying not to look into her eyes cause that's a no no when she gets like this. Mercedes was just standing there trying not laugh. Typical Mercedes.
"Oh yeah it just happens. He just sticks his dick inside of you without
You noticing" Nevaeh said sarcastically
I just rolled my eyes
"Roll your eyes at me one more time" she said
And me being the person that I am I did it
"AHHHHHHHH" Nevaeh yelled as she ran towards me and tackled me to the ground.
"I WANNA JOIN!!" Mercedes yelled and jumped on top of us.
"Oh my gad this is so funny and fun" she said and we all looked at each other and burst into laughter. Ahhhh I love them so much. I can't believe this years basically over already. 1 more week and schools gonna be over.