His type of fun

"Chase is coming over here" Abigail whispered to me. "I know I see him" I said. "hey Chase" Mercedes said first then everyone else did except for me. He just stared into my eyes with his chocolate brown eyes. So I just stared back and then looked away and looked back again and he was still staring. It was like if he was trying to figure something or trying to read me. "Why are you just staring at Eachother" Mercedes asked. Chase looked at her and said,"we always do this you should know that by now." "Okayy" Mercedes said.
we don't always do this. Wait yes we do..... Butttt it's always like a stare down and then he ends up moving forward and then I get nervous so I just back up. Wait does he know about me and alec?? "what are you guys talking about?" He said. "bell was just about to tell us something but then you came and yeah " griffin said. "Sooo what is it?" Kendall said. "Spill the beans!" Nevaeh yelled and some people turned to look at us. "Yeah dude." Mercedes said. And maria, Jason and Abigail were just looking at me waiting for me to talk. My eyes shifted to where Chase was and I didn't even know if he knew or not . Whatever. "Well me and Alec are dating" I said awkwardly but happily . "OMFG!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Everyone screamed. "Shhhhh!"
"WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN??" "Like today at lunch when he took me away from you guys" I replied. "OMG! I KNEW IT!" Mercedes yelled. I saw chases eyes shift to where alec was and he gave him a look like you didn't lie like I don't believe you kinda look. Wtf? Why that look? Chase walked away and I was the only one that saw him leave. He went to Alec and started talking to him. I had explaining to do so I just went back to my conversation.
Alecs POV
"Told ya" I said. "Shut the fuck up man" he said grumpily. "Chill out" I laughed. Wow I just beat chase and now I get new skateboards. I do feel kinda guilty though. I mean Isabella's nice and can be mean almost all the time but I don't feel right doing this to her. "Hey man you okay?"
"Yeah I'm fine just dosed off you know?" forgot he was still standing here. "Yeah okay"
Isabella's POV
Alec started dosing off like he was thinking of something and he just smiled at one point then he looked disappointed and sad and mad at another point. I don't know what to do though cause like its Alec were talking about and were supposedly dating and honestly I have no idea what to do. If it was someone else then I wouldn't have a problem but it's Alec! "Hey you okay?" Abigail asked as she waved her hand infront of my face. "Huh yeah yeah I was just thinking." "About?" "You always ask me this" "and you always never answer and I can never understand you either sooooo" "Sooo I don't even understand myself dude"
"Whatever" was all she said after and I went back to my little world.
**inside my head**
Is this real? Am I really alec Ramirez girlfriend?? Oh my pooping butthole JESUS! IM DATING ALEC!! AHAHAHHAHAHAHA! Oh gawd I'm dying. Oh lord Jesus if anyone ever heard this they would put me in a mental hospital. What if he kisses me?? Omg like I haven't felt his lips on my lips in a while now-

"What you thinking about martinez??" Nevaeh asked.
"stuff" I replied
"Yeah like what about alec?"
"Is it that obvious??"
"Well considering the fact that you were smiling like an idiot and he keeps looking at you so yeah it's obvious"
"Wait he's looking over here?!!!"
"Yeah you were smiling like an idiot like Nevaeh said and he looked confused and then he just kept looking over here and glancing towards you while Chase was talking to him" Abigail said.
"Omg! I was wondering if this is really true cause like nothing this awesome barley happens to me and I've liked him since that day he walked into class looking like he didn't have a care in the world and I was so weird and he just looked at me weirdly all the time and I-"
"Okay we get it and your starting to babble" nevaeh and Abigail told me.
"Oh sorry dudes it's just that it feels like a fairytale you know and weird and crazy. Speaking of weird and crazy, where's Mercedes?"
"She left a while ago with Dylan" nevaeh said.
"Yeah they had to do a project something like that" Abigail said.
"Project my ass I bet they went to have a heavy make out session or something." I laughed. "That's true " Abigail agreed.
"And the rest of the people went with they're boyfriends too! and our boyfriends are over there!" Nevaeh said loudly that all of them looked over to us cause they heard what she just said and hey smirked. THEY SMIRKED! Smirked!! I mean they looked sexy ASF but REALLy?? I don't understand why boys smirk can try just smile and look Bootiful? Okay stop Isabella you're gonna zone out again.
I didn't even notice that the boys were standing right infront of us until I felt alec whisper in my ear. "come on babe lets go have fun"
"What kind of fun "
"You'll find out if you come "
He just looked down at me and smiled so I grabbed his hand and we slowly sneaked away from our friends and ran outside. We went somewhere in the back where no one was. "where are we?" I asked him.
"This is where I come to think or for privacy"
"Is a patio filled with flowers" I said as I tried not to laugh.
"Not really" he said as we went up a flight of stairs and we were ontop of the gyms roof and the view was awesome.
"Woah" I said astonished
"I know" he said while looking out into the distance.
"So was this the fun that you were talking about ?" I asked
"Wow curious much"
"Very actually so is it?"
"Nope but since you wanna knoow" he said it in a funny voice.
"Of course I wanna know dude" I giggled
"Okay Bella let's have some fun " he winked.