I think im falling

I woke up to find no one in my dorm with me. Did they even come back to the school? I looked around and saw a mess on the floor of clothes. Nevermind, they came back and I already knew who threw their clothes on the ground. Mercedes. She's always doing that. I heard the shower start running and it was probably nevaeh. "MERCEDES!!! CAN YOU PLEASE COME AND TURN THE KNOW TO HOT WATER???!!! AAAAAAHHHHHH OH LORD JESUS ITS SO COLD-D-D-D-D!!! MERCEDESSS!!!" I was laughing so hard at nevaeh right now and I doubt she could hear me with all the screaming she was doing;) I decided to go for Mercedes who wasn't even here but before I went up I got a towel and all of the clothes and stuff I needed. I went up the stairs and opened the door. "GOOD MORNING BOOTYY!!" "AAAAHHHHHH!!!" Nevaeh screamed. Oops. I think I scared her. Oh wellllll. "MARTINEZ! I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!!! YOU HAVE A LOT OF EXPLAINING TO DO ABOUT LAST NIGHT!! AND YOU SCARED ME TODAY AND YESTERDAY HMPH!! Now can you please make this water warm??" "Oh wow you just yelled at me and now you want me to make the water warm for you." "Yeah" she said. "Woowww okay." I said I turned the knob and I turned the cold one to make it even colder. Hehe. "Okay it's good now" I said. She got in. "AAAAHHHHHHHH!!! ISABELLA ELIZABETH MARTINEZ!!!! IM GOING TO KILL YOU!!! AAAAHHH!!!" "LOVE YOU TOO!!!" I screamed as I ran out and I turned off the light. I reached down stairs and grabbed all of my clothes and towel and ran into the showers in the gym and got ready in there. Damn my head hurts too. Ugh. I was finally done doing my my hair and it was so tangled like tangled. I went out and the first person I ran into was alec and he was just in a towel. I could see his Abs and his muscles and his beautiful sculpted body. " ISABELLA. Omg are you okay??! ISABELLA....?" He sounded so worried then confused. "Huh wait what I'm sorry say that again."i said. He smirked," having fun there?" before I could answer I heard Nevaeh. "ISABELLA ELIZABETH MARTINEZ!!" "Oh shit gotta go bye dude!" I said as I ran. "ISABELLA I SAW YOU!!" I heard Nevaeh scream. I just laughed and kept running. Where could I go?? I asked myself. The boys dorm room section she wouldn't look there..maybe.. I ran and then I went into a dorm. I have a feeling I'm gonna regret this I said to myself. I saw chase lifting weights. Oh gawd. "Hey man you didn't have to go all the way to the gym showers-" was all I heard because I quietly exited their room. "Everyone in the 11th grade report to the classroom right now!" We heard mr. Salazar say over the speaker thingy. This can't be good. We all reported to where we were suppose to go and I went to my seat as everyone else walked in and I saw all of my friends walk in and they all looked at me like you have a lot of explaining to do kind of look, I just nodded and the principle walked in. "So, señor and señoritas I hope you guys had a lot of fun last night going to a club because that was the last night any of you ever go somewhere until the person responsible and the persons idea it was to sneak out!" Mr. Salazar said as he looked at me. Well damn what if it wasn't even me if though it was but still. "Now that's all and I'll be waiting in my office" was all he said as he exited the classroom. Once he left alec glared at me and said,"you better fucking turn yourself in cause this was your idea and I'm not staying in this stupid school for the whole weekend." Then we started arguing and Jason was like," you can't say shit cause you joined us and got wasted Asf and all of us agreed to come so it's all of our faults." Alec got up and so did Jason they were about to fight but Chase and Dylan held them back. "Fine so you could be happy!" I said and I was mad too. I went to the office and was about to go in and tell the principle that it was my idea but then I saw Mercedes,nevaeh,Maria,griffin,Abigail and Kendall behind me and they stood up for me and mr.salazar couldn't suspend students with good grades so he just gave me detention. Yay! I bet Alec and chase are gonna be there too since they are always in trouble. Even better right? *note the sarcasm*
*later in the detention room*
I walked into detention and I saw alec and chase and one of Alex's exes. ugh life isn't being nice to me right now. Their faces looked shocked and confused but I just went to sit by the window in the corner and I was mad so I started throwing stuff around like paper balls and I didn't notice where they landed or what it hit and I accidentally hit Alec with a pencil and I didn't know so he got up and yanked me up to stand up by my arm. " What the fuck?? You fucking threw a pencil at me and I didn't do shit to you!" He said as he was pushing me back. "Um excuse me?!! Well you see I didn't mean too and if I did I would've been like it was suppose to hit you dumb ass. And btw you have some serious anger issues dude, get some help for them won't you? Why don't you go back over there and stay there cause I have other things to worry about then your stupid shit." I said. He grabbed my wrist and I slapped him and said,"don't ever fucking grab my wrist!" He pushed me up on the wall and chase and his ex Christi was just watching but I could tell she hated me already. "Well what if I do ?" He said. I froze and an idea popped into my head. I'm gonna play a little teasing game with him. Hehe I'm gonna die and regret this after though. "Then I'll kill you" I said with anger and hate and madness taking over me. That caught him off guard. "You know I can get you killed faster before you even come near me. Just in case let me remind you, my dads the mayor and he's powerful and that makes me powerful as well so watch your mouth babe." He whispered in my ear. I was scared cause I knew it was true but I tried to hide it but I think he noticed. "Aww is Isabella scared??" He teased. I just stuck up the middle finger at him and I saw his eyes sparkle. I ran after that and went into my dorm and I pulled up sleeve and saw the scars. Why? I thought to myself as I sat there on the floor numbly. I think I'm falling in love with him even though he's threatened to kill me. I think I'm falling in love with the badboy that I'm suppose to hate. I'm falling in love... I thought to myself as my heart was beating like a drum. Poop. But I don't even know what our relationship is. Friends? Strangers with memories? Acquaintances? Enemies? I didn't even know. I ended up staying in the dorm the rest of the day and thought about the memories with him. He use to be so nice. I dont know what happened to him though.

(Don't know if this is good or not but yeah)