The room experience

After I stormed off from Celina I went to get explainings from the squad. "Okay all of you have to explain to me what in the fishing world is going on between you guys and those boys!" I scolded them. "soooooooooooooo all of us and the boys started hanging out while you were avoiding alec and being mad at him or whatever and we all got kinda close. then we each got closer to a certain boy and then you know it just happened. Like BAM! We're kissing! It's magic !" "Okay then but Mercedes we thought you were innocent! like Bruh" I said. "I'm dating Dylan. Surprise!" Mercedes said. "I'm dating Rafael !" Nevaeh said. "I'm dating Lucas!" Kendall said. And yeah you probably get the idea now. Claudia and Abigail were the only ones that didn't say anything. Abigail seems to be the innocent one now. "Claudia what are you and alexander ???!" I asked her . "I don't even know, it's like you and Alec type of relationship." "We don't have a "relationship" " I snapped. "Mmhhmmm" nevaeh said. "We don't! In fact I have to kill him for spreading a stupid rumor of me and him having sex and that I was screaming his name!!" "wait what?!" Everyone said except for Mercedes and nevaeh. "You bitches knew!! And didn't tell me!" "No we didn't" Mercedes said a little to fast. "Way to go" nevaeh said. "You guys are some poopybuttholes!!" I said. "You know what I'm gonna go right now and put him straight!"
I said as I walked out of the girls section and went into the boys dorm section. I was pissed off at him for spreading rumors and I went into his dorm "ALEC!" I yelled once I entered the room and I didn't know he was changing until I saw his pants on the floor. " What?! Wait what are you doing here?" He said as he came out of his closet and he was only in boxers so I started laughing and I turned around. "Uh can you please put on some clothes first." I told him and when he was about to say something smart one of the administration people were walking around checking that the boys were getting ready to go to bed and Yelling at them if they weren't in their dorms yet or if we're on electronics I started freaking out cause I didn't wanna get in trouble for like the first time in forever. "Oh shit hide me dude I don't wanna get caught or in trouble!" I whispered yelled.he was like "you should've thought of that before you came in here " I was about to say something smart back to him but chase walked inside and he saw me. "What the fuck are you doing in here???" He asked. " I came to talk to alec but now I need to hide." I said. " Jump out the window." They simply said like it was nothing with smirks on their faces."are you crazy??! Are you trying to kill me???! Can you guys just please hide me I don't wanna get in trouble tonight." "That's a first " Chase said and rolled his eyes. After he said that the administration started knocking on the door and Chase locked it and Alec dragged me to his bed and put the covers on top of me. "oof!" That bastard ran and jumped on top of me on purpose and then got in the covers with me! "sorry but I like to sleep without any boxers on." He said and took off his boxers. "What?!! No!" "Open the door!" One of the administration people yelled through the door. "If you boys don't open this door in this instant you're getting a consequence!" The man yelled. I was freaking out cause alec was under the covers with me and he's naked. "Open the door chase!" Alex yelled and I decided to peak under the cover and I saw his booty and it was nice too. Oh gosh what is wrong with me. I heard chase open the door. "What can I do for you sir?" I heard chase ask. " Why is your door locked?! You boys know it's against the school rule to lock the doors! "We're really sorry sir we forgot and it took us a while to get it cause I was asleep and chase was in the bathroom." Alec said. "Mhmm it better not happen again but since it's your first I'll only give you guys lunch detention for locking the door." HA! They got lunch detention! I wanted to laugh but alec started saying he was sleepy and started pretending he was sleepy and he put his leg over me and hugged me and I tried biting his finger. THIS BUTTHOLE! when the administration finally left I got out So fast. Like sonic speed fast! "Isabella wait." Alex called me and I turned around and he had a pillow only covering his butt but not his front part. " Omg omg omg no no no!! Ew!!" I screamed and I open the door when the administration screams again that he was coming back to their room. I quickly close the door and I run to Alecs bed and he jumps in after me. Then chase put the covers over us and once again I'm under the covers with Alec while he's butt naked and I'm remembering to when I saw his thingymabob. "What is going on in here?!!" The administration guy came in yelling. "Sorry I scared Alec and he screams like a girl." Chase said. I started giggling but Alec put his hand over my mouth. Crap! Gladly no one heard me except him. He smells good nevaeh was right. Then I heard the door open then close. "Coast clear" chase said. I was about to get out and I felt something poking my butt. Oh no please don't be- oh god please don't do this to me. "you feel that?" He asked and I could hear the smirk. "You disgusting child!" I said and got out of the covers so fast and ran all the way to my room. Nevaeh and Mercedes were already sleeping. Typical. I can't believe that just happened I saw and felt Alecs dicky and may I say it was big. "Pssss!" what the fuck was that?! "bell!" Someone whispered yelled by the window. "Who are you??" I whispered back. "Are you serious it's me alex!! Open the window it's cold!" He yelled this time. "SHHHH!!" I shushed him. then he started laughing. Not normal laughing but like a manic. "Why are you laughing??" I asked confused. " I saw everything !!! " "What are you- omg you were spying !! You little butthole! " "He got you good too!!" He started laughing even more. "But I also seen everything that went on through the week. You guys have a weird relationship" "tell me about it." I replied. "Oh I will" he smiled with evilness. "And I'll rub it in your face too." He added. Oh gosh this is going to be a longer night. I said as I got comfy in my bed with alex.