Chapter 28

I awoken the next day in my bed with a big ass headache. I looked around looking for my friends and Nevaeh ,abigail and Mercedes are sprawled out on the floor only in their underwear and bra. Nevaeh's foot was ontop of Abigail's mouth and Abigail's arm was in Nevaeh's mouth and Mercedes just looked like a star fish so obviously being the girl I am I had to take a picture and laugh. I started to laugh so hard that I almost died and fell of the bed until a big pain hit my head! A hangover! I hate hangovers!! I got up and walked out of the room down the hall and bumped into something more like someone. I kinda already knew who it was and I was kinda annoyed with the headache but happy.
"Sorry"I muttered and walked around him he didn't say anything I guess he's finally gonna leave me alone-
"wait!"
Ugh!! I spoke to soon I turned around to face him and looked up.
"What?" I asked a bit annoyed "Tell me why I awoke with stuff all over me?"
"Stuff?" I asked and gave him a confused expression.I thought what kind of stuff?? what is he- oohhhhhh!! Eewwe!! Stuff came out of him!! Hahahahahaha!! I didn't notice I was laughing out loud until I noticed him looking at me curiously.
"Isabella.... What did you do to me last night??" He asked me with a smirk plastered on his face.
"Me???! Do something to you??!! HAHAHAHAHHA you make me laugh! I didn't do shit, you probably don't remember if you did something to yourself cause you were to busy being drunk and you're stupid self got us locked in a closet."
" Liar " he said. Oh shit im screwed I'm gonna die I thought in my mind what if he remembers. So I stepped closer to him and got close to his lips and I automatically felt him tense up and I smirked and I was hovering his lips
"what possibly could've I have done to you for you to wake up horny and wet;) I mean i am a good girl" I whispered and I tried not to laugh while I skipped away to go to the bathroom with a victorious smile on my face and got ready for the day. I think I have more confidence I thought to myself as I was getting ready and I kept replying what I did to him last night and I giggled a couple times. " Okay I'm done "
I said as I was looking in the mirror
"Oh wow I'm talking to myself. Literally" I said to myself in the mirror.
I was walking out all changed and ready and As I was making my way out of the bathroom I felt someone grabb me from behind and their hand was on my boob and then I just felt a hand squeeze my ass and then squeeze my Booby.
IM GOING TO GET RAPED!
I turned around and see that it was alec smirking looking sexier than ever . okay I need stop thinking like that like seriously. I slapped him and he grabbed me pulled me to his chest so close that I could feel his dick and I could feel his abs on my boob and stomach area .
"Let me go!" I said as I'm trying to get out of his grip and he kissed me . That poop nugget kissing me without my permission I mean I didn't mind but still!!! I didn't respond so He pushed us into the bathroom and he pushed us into a stall and locked the door and I finally came to my senses and pushed him away and tried to get out of the stall but he was in front of the door " move!" I yelled at him.
"No."
"Alec!! Move"
"Isabella!! No"
"Uhhh please?"
"Uhhh no babe"
"you freaking butthole!"
"whats going on in here?? Who's in here??" I heard a teacher come in and yell.
me and Alec just froze.
" be quiet " alec whispered to me and I nodded. I wasnt trying to get into even more trouble than I already was so we stood on the toilet seat so she wouldn't see our feet and and the stalls are small so I was back in the same situation that I was before with our bodies so close to eachother.
"Wow" he said.
"What?" I asked confused. Then I saw that He was leaning down and about kiss me when I heard the bathroom stall door open revealing an old teacher. she grabbed alec by the ear and me by my arm and dragged us out .
"Ow ow ow ow ow" alec said and complained.
"Stop saying ow! Why are you saying ow!?" The old teacher asked annoyed.
" cause of how much it hurts" he replied back. I didn't say anything because I was just worried because I already had like 10 detentions.
"What in the world are you two doing the bathroom stall?! Ha! You thought I wouldn't hear you guys well
You thought wrong. You two are getting reports for this!" She scolded at us .
"Well miss we were in the bathroom cause we felt fireworks and wanted to do more. " He said as if it was nothing. WHAT?! What is wrong with this boy?? He's going to get us in even more trouble than we already are! I just saw the teachers face turn red and mine was redder.
"That's not true " I told her but she was already taking us to the front office. Oh boy I wonder what my parents are gonna think of this when they hear about it. Curse you alec. >:(