Rumor spreader

I woke up the next morning all drowsy and saw it was 10:00am. UGHH. I missed breakfast. This is some booty and no body decided to even wake me up. Hm where are nevaeh and Mercedes I haven't seen them in a while. I went to take a shower and got dressed. I was going down the stairs to go to the cafeteria and the first person I see is Alec and my heart flutters but I avoid him. I ended up avoiding him the whole day but I didn't see any of my friends or chase and them except for Alec but I just avoided him.
* a week later *
I've been avoiding Alec for like about a week now I thought to myself. "I see you're very scared since you've been avoiding me for about a week now ." I heard Alec chuckle. Why is he chuckling?! I swear he confuses the poop out of me. "No I'm not anymore, I just simply don't want your dad all up in my ass since you can't fight your own battles especially with a girl." I said back. That ended up triggering his nerves, he pushed me up against the lockers and said," I know you like me stop denying it and I'm gonna find that little boy you've been Hiding for a while now." "You don't know shit since you don't know what you're even talking about! but I do your talking nonsense!" "Shut up!!" "And you can't-!" "shut up!!" He kept yelling at me but I started babbling and I wouldn't. He was angry I could see it but I was still running my mouth and when I was about to finish my rant I felt his lips on my lips and he started kissing me. I started to kiss back but I pushed him off . "If you want me so badly why don't you just admit it??" I smirked "or is it that you're scared that you're catching feelings for me??" " pretty sure you're catching them for me." He scoffed. " I mean you were about to kiss me back, wait no you did start to kiss me back." He smirked as he got closer. " Bella im killing you because you want me aren't i ?" He asked with a smirk as he started to get closer. "Yes Alec Ramirez you are killing me... With your boring ass." I said as I pushed him off and went to griffin which I saw before I said that to Alec. I know I left him speechless. "Haiiii" griffin said. "Hey". "Sooo what's going on between you and Alec hmmmmm??" Of course she would ask this. "well I don't even know he confuses me a lot." I replied. "Just like you confuse us a lot" Abigail said as she walked towards us. "Right though" Kendall said. Next thing you know all of our friends are here and I look over to Alec where he's busy with his friends. Hmm my friends and his friends appeared at the same time. "YOU ALL BOOTYHEADS WERE TOGETHER!!!" I yelled and accused. "Waaaaaa" nevaeh said and all the boys were looking over at me too. then I noticed how they all made eye contact with one of the boys. The boys that they were partnered with to tease or play the game with. They like Eachother. J E S U S I think I just died. How come they haven't said anything though?? I mean it's obvious they all like eAchother. And me well loner.. "So you guys DATING?" I said to break the silent staring at eachother thing. They blushed. Haha. "I KNEW IT !!" I yelled and laughed like a monkey and ran away. Hehe I so weird. "Bella!" I heard Alec yell. Oh poop he followed me. "What??" I said as I turned around and ended up hitting my nose of his hard chest. "Ow." I said as I rubbed my nose. He just chuckled. Wait weren't we like arguing earlier?? Wow we're both very bi-polar. "Good job" was all he said. "Shut up " I said and I was pretty sure that my face was red. "I think you broke my nose with your hard ass chest you butthole" I said. "wow I mean I knew my chest was hard but not that hard to break someone's nose maybe i could break something else if you know what I mean."he winked. "cocky and ew pervert" " I have a big one" he said back and I was even imagining it in my head and I'm pretty sure my face was pink now. "let me see your nose". " What no that's weird " "but I thought I broke it" he smirked. "Doesn't mean you have to look at it". " Yeah it does " he said as he started to lift my chin. We made eye contact and I swear I was getting lost in his beautiful green eyes. I started going on my tippy toes and leaning up to him and he started leaning down. Omg what am I doing?? I thought to myself but I didn't care I felt the need to feel his lips on mine again. " Hey bro have you seen-" alexander said and me and Alec pulled away fast and Alec just looked at his brother and I blushed. "Woah oh um nevermind I'll go find her somewhere else or ask someone else since you two are busy right now. " He winked at me. "Um no we're not busy you can ask Alec whatever it was that you needed to, I was just leaving anyways." I said as I started backing up. "Um no we were busy " Alec said. "No we weren't " i said and I glared at him. What's that suppose to mean?? Before either of them could say anything I fast walked away up to my dorm. i ran into the room and found Mercedes there with Dylan making out on her bed. "J E S U S LORDY POOP!! MY EYES I THOUGHT YOU WERE THE INNOCENT ONE DUDE!!" I screamed and they pulled away and I ran out and went to the other dorms but they were all making out with someone!!! ARRGHHH EVEN KENDALL AND GRIFFIN WERE WITH LUCAS AND DREW. What is going on in this world I'm living in??? I decided to go find Claudia which I bet was at the cafeteria. I walked down the stairs and I heard a moan. Oh GAWD and it sounded like Claudia too. Please please please don't be Claudia I said to myself as I was starting to peek and BOOM! I died. My cousin Claudia was having a heavy make out session with alexander out of everyone it had to be the boy that I liked brother. I threw a plant at them and told them to get a room and they didn't even look up. Yup I'm Officially a loner forever. ALL BY MYSELFFF!! I sang down the hall. "with me!!" Alec sang back. Oh no. he stood right infront of me. "don't we have unfinished business to attend??" He smirked as he trapped me in a corner. i decided to tease him. "Yeah we do actually" I said as I grabbed him by the waist and started going up to reach his lips and he started leaning down. Our lips were about to meet when I said," I have Unfinished business in the bathroom gotta pee dude bye." I waved innocently and winked. "You tease !" He yelled at me as I ran. "You are too!!" I yelled back and went into the bathroom to find nevaeh pushed up in a stall with Rafael making out. Oh GAWD this has been a disturbing day. Maybe I should forget about school and go live with alex. I said as I walked out of the bathroom thinking to myself. I need to visit that child too and tell him about everything that's been going on. " Omg I can't believe that alec and isabella had sex!" I heard Celina whisper to Jennifer. "WHAT?!!!!" I screamed and ran to her before Jennifer could answer she looked just as shock as I did. "WHO IN THE BUTTHOLE POOPING HELL TOLD YOU THAT?!!!!" I yelled at Celina. "Alec did he said that you were screaming his name too" she replied. "Omg that's not true oooo this POOPYBUTTHOLE rumor spreading douche is going to die!!" I said as i stormed off.