Promise you wont tell?

( the school uniforms for the girls and boys )

Its been 4 days since I've last
Talked to Alec. 4 days since our argument. 4 days since I've talked to anyone but my friends. Even Claudia has come over here and noticed something happened. I eventually ended up telling her. I heard that Alec went to go get high with chase and got drunk and sneaked out to go to the club. Anyways today's Monday and summer break is over. Today's the first day of school. Everyone coming back and going to class and I'm still in the my dorm room. Mercedes and Nevaeh went to class and I finally decided to get out of bed 10 minutes before class started and I took a shower and now I'm just doing my hair I'll keep it down today. I saw I had 2 minutes left and I still had to put on my uniform. UGHHH I'm gonna be late and my class is just down stairs. I hurried and put on my uniform and as I was about to go down the stairs Alec ran infront of me. Looks like he woke up late as well. I don't even think he saw me but I just heard him yell, " my bad!" And I started running down the stairs with him and gosh he was fast but he ran in and I ran in right after him and everyone stared at me since most of the people I didn't know I mean I met some when I got here but I just noticed that the whole 11 grade was only like about 28 students and we all had the same classes in the same room. Oh no. Where am I suppose to sit all of my friends are sitting in the back with chase and his friends including Alec who just sat down next to chase. Alec didn't even glance at me. " alright class I hope you had a great summer break- hello señorita why aren't you seated in your seat?" "Uhhh" I felt so nervous I hate being infront of people. " I'm uh new here so I don't really know where to sit." "Oh yeah I forgot there's a new student, introduce your self to the class please." "Um hi people my name is Isabella Martinez." "Well señorita Martinez in social studies which is my class hour right now you should be seated before I enter. My name is mrs. June and we us teachers like to call our students by their last or first name but using mr., señor, or señorita before. Their real name. " " oh okay mrs june" "please take a seat in the back in between chase and Alec. Can you boys please your hands and maybe this will stop you guys from always talking in my class and Any other class. " oh great I have sit in between them. Oh gosh hopefully I don't end up killing one of them. Chase looked annoyed like always and Alec had an emotionless face. Why does he have to be so complicated ??? Actually they both are complicated. I made my way over to the seat and tried to not make eye contact with any one of them. I sat down and class started. "Pssst" I ignored it. "Pssssssttt bootyy" I ignored again "ISABELLA MARTINEZ" nevaeh whispered yelled. "What dude??!!" "Hi" "really you went through all of that to just say hi??" "Yeah now say it back before I throw this pencil at you!." "Hi" only Nevaeh would go through all that just so she could say hi but she would go through even more for someone to say hi back. I decided to look at Alec and I did and I just stared him down. Like I stared at him and I know he noticed cause he looked uncomfortable and I could see from his corner of his eye he kept glancing at me. Hehe. I finally stopped cause he didn't snap at me so I just stared at chase. Hm maybe this could be fun. I stared at him and he noticed just as I started. He kept a blank face and pretended to look busy paying attention. HA yeah to probably one of The girls ass infront of us. 1,2,3 "what are you staring at?!" There it is. "At you duh" I replied like if it was the most obvious thing. "Well stop." "No . Your eyes and lashes are on fleek and they look good." I always did this with Nevaeh and Maria in 7 grade he didn't like it but it was fun cause he starts smiling and may I say he looks way better when he smiles. And just then he started smiling and just shook his head. I smiled and tried to pay attention. yup I tried but I got to bored. My eyes ended up landing on Alec again. Really eyes ??! Out of all the cute boys here you go to the butthole right there??? But then they started traveling up and down and oh Jesus did he look good in that uniform. "Done checking me out ?" He said. Oh gosh he's talking to me. "Let me see" I said as my eyes went up and down again and then said " now I am " and I finally got the nerve to look at him and saw that he was doing the same thing. "Now who's checking out who now??" I said. "I never said I wasn't going to check you out after " was all he said after he went back to writing something down. Okay what just happened Bruh he confuses me so much I thought he was mad at me. After social studies we had 3 minutes before our next class so I decided to go out of the class room. I went to the garden and I saw something move in the bushes next to me and I was the only one out here. oh no please don't be a snake I said while backing up. It moved again and there was a stick on the ground so I picked it up and threw it at the bushes . "OWWWWWWW" I heard a little boy say. oh shit. I walked towards the bush and peeked . It looked like a boy at least around the age of 8 or 9 and he was all dirty and stinky eww. Once he saw that I was there. He ran. "Wait come back!" I yelled and I ran after him. "Please don't hurt leave me alone!!" He yelled back. I'm not gonna hurt him why would he think that? he hid behind a tree. "im not going to hurt you." "Promise?" "Promise. now come out behind that tree." "Once he did he hugged me." I didn't even know him but I hugged him back. "What are you doing out here all alone?" I asked. "Weeellllll.." I laughed at that cause that's what I say when I did something. " you see i was trying to find some food and this boy gave me some and told me to scram but I kept asking him questions and he pushed me and I got mad so I tackled him and I punched him in the stomach and I ran and I don't have anywhere to go but he comes to this school and and and my brothers in jail..." woah. Okay this boy just told me his whole business like damn. "What's your name?" I asked him. "Alex and I'm 9 years old what's your name? . " I can't leave him out here like this. No I can't and I won't. "My names is Isabella. Let's go alex." I said. "You're not turning me in are you? Cause I don't want to go to a foster home!" if only he knew. "No I wouldn't want you to go there either. " "But you can't have any kids in there with you. You can get expelled and then if you get caught I'll go to a foster home." "Then we won't get caught." I said. I texted Nevaeh and Mercedes to come to the garden and to hurry and to bring a laundry bin thing. They got here 5 minutes after. "What the hell are you doing with a boy??!" Mercedes asked. "That better not be your child Isabella." "WHAT??! NOOOO" Alex said and he started laughing. "SHHHHH" We all said. For a 9 year old he sure has a voice. "I'm hungry." He said "SHHH" we said once again. doesn't he know how to whisper? "So who is he??" Mercedes asked. **********
After I finished explaining everything Nevaeh said," I swear youre more crazier." "I didn't even think that was possible " Mercedes said. "Shut up. So are you guys gonna help me hide him ?" "Hell yeah he's so cute " they said. Don't you just love them? "Okay thanks now alex get in this were taking you to the dorms but you have to be quiet you hear me?" "Yeah dude you have to be quiet or we all get caught and in trouble." Mercedes said. "Okayyy." " child do you not know how to whisper???" I laughed. "Sorry" was all he said after. While we were going up the stairs the stairs we accidentally kicked alex and he screamed ow so loud everyone looked at us. I had to play it off and scream ow like him so they though it was me. We finally got to the dorms and he crawled out and stretched. He's so adorable. " okay listen up this is Nevaeh and Mercedes. We're all gonna work together to keep you here without getting caught but you have to help us. DONT go anywhere out of this room you hear me? And don't be too loud either." "Ughh so many rules." he said. we all laughed and Nevaeh said " that's how it is if you don't wanna get caught. " "Yeah dude" Mercedes agreed. "Hmm okay" he said. "But one thing, promise you guys won't tell?" He asked worried. "We promise " we all said.

( I don't know if this is really a good chapter but eh )