Chapter 31

I woke up the next day naked in bed with Alec not beside me. I got worried and I looked around and put on his shirt. It was big on me so it covered my body.
"Alec?" I called for him
"In the kitchen!" I heard him respond. i got up and owww!! A pain between my legs came. Snap I'm sore! I groaned. I tried walking but I barely could.
"Alec! I can barely walk!" I told him. He came him in looking confused and then smirked.
"Damn it was that good?"
"Shut up! But yes it was" I giggled. I didn't notice his appearance until I looked at him and his hair was wet and he was just wearing joggers and no shirt. Damn he looked sexy.
"Done checking me out princess?" He smirked
"Yup" I said and smiled and forgot that I was sore and I got up and the pain came back. Poop. Alec just chuckled. I just pouted and started to wobble towards the door of the bathroom. I needed a shower I was hella sticky. Alec just started laughing even more.
"Don't worry babe it's only the first time that you're sore when it happens again it's just gonna be pleasure"
"Yeah if there even is a next time for you. You butthole laughing at me!" I turned around and stuck out my tongue at him and went in the bathroom and closed the door. I felt happy even though it hurt to walk a bit but I was happy. Omg! Alec Ramirez took my virginity!!! AAAAHHHHH!!!!!
"What! What happened?!!" Alec came running into the bathroom and I didn't even notice I was naked until I felt the cold air hit my body causing goosebumps rise on my body and Alec started eyeing me up and down and smirking.
"You pervert !!" I yelled and grabbed the towel.
"It's not like I didn't see it before already" he smirked.
"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!" I screamed again remembering he took my fraking virginity!
"Why are you screaming?!!" He asked confused.
"You took my virginity!!" I told him.
"Omg please don't tell me you were drunk or high or something-"
"NO NO NO. I was good and I screamed cause you're dick was so big and I don't even know how that was even able to fit in my little hole.." I interrupted him.
"Umm.. Well a baby suppose to come out of there so...."
"Oh true"
"But if you want I can put it back in your little hole" he winked.
"I mean it did feel nice and tight" he winked and added.
My mouth was wide open and I didn't even know what to say! I mean this only happens in books! Right?? Right???!! Jesus!
Alec just stood there smirking but then he closed the bathroom door and started walking towards me.
"Wha-wha-what are y-you doing??" I asked. Way to not sound nervous Isabella.
"W-w-why are you so nervous Isabella??" He smirked.
"I'm not" I said bravely.
"WAIT CLASS!" I said as I tried to run out of the door but Alec grabbed me by my waist
"It's Sunday babe" he laughed.
"It's not funnyyyy!!" I giggled a little bit.
"You know I love you" he said.
"And I hate you badboy" I said back.
"Oh really"
"Yeah"
"Wow you hate me? Okay let's see how much you hate me." He smirked and took off my towel and opened the door and threw it outside into the bedroom. I was completely naked...again....
"Alec!!!!" I yelled at him as I tried to cover up a bit.
"What?" He asked all innocently and started walking towards me again.
"I hate you so much." I smiled and started walking back wards.
"Hmm I love you too" he said as he grabbed me and started grabbing my back and kissing my neck. Then he started massaging one of my boobs.
"Mhmmm" I moaned God why does this feel so good!
"Yeah" Alec moaned as I started grabbing on to his dick and massaging it. Alec started gripping my ass and an idea popped into my head.
"Pull down your pants" I told him. He did as I told him and boom! A big ass boner popped out. I grabbed it and started massaging it and right before he was about to cum I stopped and ran out the door. I grabbed my towel and ran out of the room too.
"Isabella you're better hope I don't get you!" I heard him scream and then I heard the door close and get locked and footsteps behind me. Shit shit shit. I'm only in a fucking towel and I'm running in the hall ways! Okay so I gotta turn left then right then straight to get to the main hallway so I can get to my dorm. I started to turn and those footsteps kept following me . I'm pretty sure that Alec isn't even wearing a shirt! Oh my gawd.
"WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON HERE???!" Mr. Salazar yelled. Oh crap we're screwed. "KEEP RUNNING" Alec yelled down the hallway and ran faster and caught up to me. He grabbed my hand and started running with him dragging me.
"What the.."
"What the hell "
"What the duck??"
"What the fuck ??"
"Bruh"
"Oh my god."
We heard all of our friends say while we ran past them. They started running after us as well. Omg we have mr. Salazar and our friends chasing us. Oh gawd were getting in so much trouble. Alec led us to a bathroom and locked it and we heard the rest of our friends spread out and other doors slammed shut and locked.
"You shouldn't have done that" Alec said. Oh crap I forgot about that.
"What you gonna do about it hmm??" I smirked and ran a finger down his chest.
"This" he said as he picked me up and pulled down his pants and underwear and went inside me. It all happened so fast.
"Holy shit!" I said as I felt his dick enter me.
"You like that Isabella??" He smirked as he started to thrust into me slowly.
"No" I lied as I tried not to moan.
"Oh really now. how about this." He said he he started to thrust into me faster and rougher.
"Omg!" I yelled.
"What's going on in there?!" We heard Nevaeh say as she started banging on the door.
"Open the door!"
I just glared at Alec and he smirked and started to thrust into me even faster.
"Omg!!" I couldn't help but moan loudly. Crap!
"What the hell is going on in there??" Abigail said.
"Hmm Isabella's getting it on in there" Kendall said.
"You want to?" I heard Lucas ask Kendall and then I just heard a smack.
"Stop!" I whispered yelled and I bit back a moan.
"Okay but we're finishing this later or some other time" he smirked and winked. I just blushed. Oh Jesus I'm going to hell.
"Are you guys fucking?" I heard Mercedes ask and it sounded as if she was trying to look under from the door. Alec finally let me go and put on his pants and I opened the door fast.
"You guys are some freaking creepy stalkers" I laughed.
"Hmm look who's talking" Nevaeh said.
"Right though"
"Yeah dude"
Mercedes and Kendall agreed.
"Shut up" was all I said and then Alec walked out of the bathroom with a smirk on his face.
"Let's go" Nevaeh said as she dragged me up the stairs and into our dorm.
"TELL US EVERYTHING!"
"WHAT HAPPENED??"
"DID YOU GUYS FUCK?"
Nevaeh,Abigail and Mercedes all yelled at the same time.
"Um I need a shower" I said.
"You disgusting bitch so you guys did fuck!" Nevaeh yelled.
"Omg you guys fucked?!"
Mercedes said.
"IT HAPPENED!" Abigail said.
I just ran up the stairs and looked back at them and stuck out my tongue. I was in the shower for like 30 minutes just thinking and washing. I finally came out and found Mercedes and Nevaeh on the floor peeping from under the door and Abigail was just standing there trying not to laugh.
"You guys are some buttholes I can't even shower without you guys watching me or something!" I laughed.
"Tell us everything you can't leave out any detail" Nevaeh said.
"Yeah did it hurt when he put it in?!" Mercedes said a bit to excited and Abigail just agreed with them.
"Oh gawd you guys are way to excited."
"CAUSE IT HAPPENED!" All of them screamed.
*a whole bunch of hours later of telling them every single detail*
"Woah dude!" Mercedes said.
"Oh my god Isabella's not a virgin anymore" Nevaeh faked cried.
"I have images in my head now" Abigail said as she shook
Her head.
"Yup" then we all looked at eachother and laughed.
We didn't even notice how late it was until we looked at the time. It was 11:00pm
"We need to go to bed we have school tomorrow" Abigail said.
"Yup" we all agreed. Abigail left and went to her dorm and Mercedes and Nevaeh came to my bed and Layed down next to me.
"Wow" Mercedes said.
"Yup" I said
"Yuppy" Nevaeh said.
We all didn't say anything after that we just stayed in a comfortable silence staring up into the ceiling in our own little worlds. I dont even remember when we went to bed. We just fell asleep at some time together.