Chapter Forty Four

~Amy's POV~

On the morning of the Hero License Exam, I woke up super early (or more accurately, I took a 2 hour power nap, had a nightmare and gave up on sleep for the rest of the night). Since I was awake before anyone else, I decided to make a healthy breakfast for everyone. As I was finishing chopping up an array of fruit for snacking, my classmates began dwindling down to the common area.

"Amy's breakfast is the best!" Ashido squealed as she shoved past a groggy Sero and Kaminari and threw her arms around me.

I offered her a bright smile, "good morning, Mina."

"You spoil us too much, Amy." Sato said as he discovered the sugary donuts I'd baked specially for him since sugar helped with his quirk.

"Thanks Amy." Koda said in his super soft voice as he spotted a bowl set aside for Yuwai-chan with blueberries and cut up bell peppers. Blueberries were her favorite snack.

I smiled as he snuck back upstairs to give it to her.

"This had to have taken quite some time, you prepared something different for everyone." Tokoyami commented as he saw the fresh baked apple turnovers I'd made for him, since apples were his favorite food.

"What time did you wake up?" Toru asked in awe.

Everyone looked at me curiously.

"...two..."

"What?!" Everyone panicked.

I shuffled my foot nervously and avoided looking at all my worried classmates, "I couldn't sleep."

"Aw, you should have come to my room, we could have had a sleepover." Ashido squeezed me again.

"R-really?" I squeaked. Sleepovers hadn't really worked out well in the past for me, but I knew I could sleep easier with my friends around.

"Of course." Ashido reassured me.

"Same goes for me." Jiro smiled.

"And me." Yaoyorozu agreed.

"Me too!" Toru cheered.

"Ditto." Uraraka beamed.

"Same here, ribbit." Asui smiled.

"You can come to my room any-." Mineta began but was suddenly wrapped in tape.

"NO!" Everyone else shouted so violently, I jumped.

"What the hell did you say, Lumpy?" Bakugo roared and nearly leapt over the table at Mineta.

Luckily Kaminari and Kirishima grabbed hold of him in time to keep him from attacking Mineta. I looked at all my angry classmates curiously.

"Katsuki." I piped up softly worried for Kaminari and Kirishima's safety as they appeared to be struggling to keep him back.

His crimson gaze flicked in my direction.

I held up the plate of spicy breakfast hash I'd made for him since he liked spicy foods. "For you." I smiled.

His cheeks reddened and he shoved Kaminari and Kirishima away from him before stomping over to me. He took the plate from my hands, his face still glowing, "...thanks..."

I smiled.

Everyone eventually found their own personalized breakfast and we all sat down to eat together. Mr. Aizawa showed up halfway through breakfast to make sure we were all awake and ready to head to the bus to take us to the exam. A plate with cat face shaped pancakes and an array of fresh fruit drifted in his direction.