Chapter Forty Eight

~Amy's POV~

Midoriya and Bakugo being on house arrest ended up being pure torture for me the moment Mr. Aizawa informed us all that we weren't allowed to tell them anything about what we went over in classes. Anytime Midoriya threw me a puppy dog look I nearly broke. The rest of my classmates took turns keeping Midoriya and Bakugo away from me so I wouldn't cave in and tell them anything. It was awful. I felt horrible and spent my entire time outside of class barricaded in my room.

I was able to relax a little on the day Midoriya was allowed to return to classes, but everyone was still keeping me away from Bakugo. As we were all getting ready to leave in the morning, the girls rushed me out the door the moment Bakugo attempted to approach me, nearly causing Ritsu to topple off my head. Luckily, I managed to catch Ritsu. My classmates didn't release me until we got to our classroom.

"Sorry Amy. We were worried you'd say something to Bakugo and we didn't want you to get in trouble." Hagakure apologized for their rough handling.

"I-it's okay. Thanks for looking out for me everyone." I smiled as we all began to take our seats.

I thought I heard Midoriya yelling in the distance. The sound got closer and suddenly the door flew open causing me to let out a squeak of terror and nearly topple out of my seat as Midoriya suddenly barreled into the room and yelled, "guys! I'm sorry for all the trouble I caused!"

"No sweat Deku! Thanks for your hard work!" Uraraka cheered.

"All he did was vacuum." Jiro jabbed before looking at me as I righted myself, "and he nearly gave Amy a heart attack."

"I-I'm okay." I squeaked.

Midoriya suddenly paled, "ah! Amy I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to scare yo-."

"It's okay, Izuku." I reassured him with a smile. "I'm glad to have you back in class."

His cheeks reddened and he suddenly began muttering to himself a mile a minute. I noticed Mr. Aizawa in the doorway behind him and frantically tried to wave my arms at him to get his attention and snap him from his rambling before he got in trouble for not being in his seat. Mr. Aizawa cleared his throat causing Midoriya to nearly jump out of his skin.

"Time to take your seats, everyone." Mr. Aizawa stared pointedly at Midoriya, who was currently the only one not in his seat causing him to pale and scramble to his seat.

Once Midoriya was seated, Mr. Aizawa informed us we'd be learning more about the work studies he'd mentioned before. I'd been trying to take detailed notes so I could share them with Bakugo since he'd missed more on the topic than anyone else and quickly got out my notebook to write down everything Mr. Aizawa said on the subject. I didn't get a chance to write anything down before Mr. Aizawa turned his attention to the now closed door.

"Go ahead and come in." Mr. Aizawa raised his voice a little so whoever was outside could hear, "I'll have people who have experienced work studies firsthand, explain a little more."

The door opened.Three people stepped inside. I recognized two of them as Amajiki and Togata but the third was a girl I didn't recognize. She was pretty and had long pale periwinkle hair and royal blue eyes hidden behind thick lashes.

"I suggest you listen carefully as they point out how work studies differ from internships. These three are third years at UA. They rank at the very top of our student body. You may know them as The Big Three." Mr. Aizawa said as the three third years filed into the room and stood before the class.

I offered a shy smile to Amajiki as I realized he looked very uncomfortable being front and center. He'd begun to shrink into himself and kept his head down. He glanced in my direction and I waved.

Princess of Peace [BNHA]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara