Chapter Twenty Five

~All Might's POV~

I hadn't heard from Amy all day and was starting to worry, when I got a call from Tsukauchi about Shigaraki showing up at the mall where Amy and her classmates had gone. At the same time, I got a text from Aizawa with an image attached to it of Amy sound asleep in the teacher's lounge. After I got off the phone with Tsukauchi I hurriedly called Aizawa. His phone picked up on the second ring.

I didn't give him a moment to answer as I went into panic mode, "is Amy alright? What happened? Why is she with you? Where is she? How-."

Aizawa let out a long sigh that cut me off, once I'd stopped rambling, he replied in a calm voice, "she's fine, she's been at the school all day with Hizashi, Shinso and I."

Shinso? He was on my keep away from Amy list.

"What happened? She was supposed to go to the mall..." Though I was glad she didn't, I couldn't bear to think what would have happened if Shigaraki had bumped into her at the mall with the rest of her classmates. He knew she was my daughter and that put a big target on her back.

"I'm not entirely sure on that myself. Shinso bumped into her on his way and said she was beating herself up over something, he brought her along with him to cheer her up." Aizawa answered.

"She didn't seem upset..." I paused and tried to think harder, sure she'd seemed upset about the final she thought she deserved to fail but I thought Aizawa and I had reassured her and she was feeling better. Was it possible I'd overlooked it? My heart hurt at the thought of Amy suffering alone and me being too oblivious to see. "She's alright?"

"She's fine." Aizawa repeated himself. "She's a little tired from training, so I told her to sleep it off in the lounge, Hizashi is with her."

"Alright..." I breathed a sigh of relief, I felt like I'd aged a year in those few seconds of worry and panic, "could you do me a favor?"

"What is it?" Aizawa sounded reluctant.

"Could you watch over Amy for me, a bit longer, I need to head into the police station and I'm not sure how long it will take. I don't like her being home alone." I especially didn't want her home alone when The League had made a move and got close to her classmates. Were they planning something else?

"I can do that." Aizawa agreed. "She can stay the night with me if need be."

"I appreciate it, I hope it doesn't take that long but I'll keep you posted. Thanks, Aizawa." I hung up the phone and headed to the station to meet Tsukauchi and Young Midoriya to hear about his run in with Shigaraki.

I arrived at the station as Young Midoriya and Tsukauchi were stepping out. Young Midoriya appeared to be feeling down. Knowing him he wished he could have done something more to try and detain Shigaraki. From what I'd heard from Tsukauchi on my way over, he'd done an amazing job remaining calm under pressure. Because he remained calm and didn't act irrationally, no one had gotten hurt, but it was probably hard for him to see. Sometimes the hardest thing to do in a crisis is to do nothing.

"Izuku?!" I heard a somewhat familiar feminine voice and glanced at the end of the alley. A familiar woman with medium length dark green hair with tear filled green eyes appeared around the corner with one of Tsukauchi's deputies. I recognized her as the woman who'd helped me at the store when Amy had started her period. She ran toward Young Midoriya, her gait was unsteady and she almost tripped due to her frantic worrying.

"Mom?" Young Midoriya turned to her.

"Izuku! My baby!" She rushed to her son's side and gripped his arm with one hand as the other clutched at a soaked handkerchief. Her cheeks were flushed and streaked with tears, she'd been crying for some time, probably worried sick about her child.