Chapter Fifty One

A/N: Double Post, don't miss Chapter Fifty!!!

~All Might's POV~

As I left my therapist's office, I pulled my phone out of my pocket to take it off of silent and felt my heart drop as I realized I had several missed calls and messages from Tech, Aizawa and a few other faculty members from UA. Was Amy alright? She had to be, she was completing her work study with Tech, there wasn't any chance for her to be hurt by a villain there. Unless Shigaraki found out about their connection and made a move. Why would he do that? My mind began to run away with me as horrifying thoughts crept in. As I was about to open the several missed messages, my phone began to ring, it was an incoming call from Aizawa.

"Aizawa, what is it? Is Amy alright?" I asked worriedly as I answered the phone, still in the doorway of my therapist's office.

"She's conscious now and in Recovery Girl's care-." I didn't hear anything else. I wasn't sure if I hung up my phone, dropped it or what happened, I just started running. It was as if I lost consciousness, I had no idea what was going on around me, I just needed to get to Amy as fast as possible. My brain just kept cycling through worst case scenarios and horrific states I'd find her in when I arrived.

I found myself at UA with no idea as to how I'd gotten here or how long it had taken me and raced toward Recovery Girl's office. I glanced down, my phone was still clutched tightly in my hand, luckily it wasn't still locked in a call with Aizawa though I wasn't certain which of us had hung up.

As I burst into Recovery Girl's Office, I found the small room overflowing with people. Amy was sitting upright on one of the beds looking ghostly pale. There was a faint bluish hue to her lips and she appeared to be shivering slightly. Todoroki was sitting next to her on her right with his left arm wrapped around her shoulders. Bakugo was sitting on her opposite side and it looked as if he'd placed his jacket over her. Midoriya was sitting on the floor with Shinso. Monoma was sitting behind Amy back to back keeping her upright while looking as if this were the last place he wanted to be. I noticed two third years leaning against the wall by the door, a boy with dark hair and pointed ears and a blonde who Nighteye had approached me about once by the name of Mirio Togata. Aizawa, Present Mic and Midnight were sitting in chairs to the side of Recovery Girl's desk. Recovery Girl stepped over Midoriya to check Amy's vitals and everyone turned as I flew through the door in a panic.

"What happened?" I asked shakily, Amy was far too pale for my liking, as if she'd lost a lot of blood.

"If you hadn't hung up on me, I could have informed you." Aizawa pointed with a frown.

"I'm okay." Amy squeaked.

"Not." Bakugo, Shinso and Monoma chorused before glaring at one another.

"She is okay." Recovery Girl reassured everyone, "she just has a case of the chills, a side effect of overusing her quirk, I'm sure. She just needs a good night's rest and maybe a few cups of hot cocoa."

"Hot cocoa sounds nice." Amy smiled trying to keep everyone from worrying.

"I bet Sato can make some." Midoriya offered with a smile as he jumped to his feet and made a move to offer Amy a hand but was roughly shoved out of the way as Bakugo kicked him aside.

"Ah! Izuku, are you alright?" Amy squeaked before letting out a soft gasp of surprise as Todoroki and Bakugo stood simultaneously supporting her between them.

As they stood, Bakugo's coat slipped away from her and I felt my blood run cold as I saw the state of her costume. The entire front of the baby blue material was stained with blood. I felt all the color drain from my face. "What happened?!" I blanched.