Shifting Basics

Common shifting terms:

CR: Current reality. The reality you are in now, your original reality.

DR: Desired reality. The reality you want to shift to.

WR: Waiting room. A place that you can go to before going to your DR. A hub for script writing and portals to multiple realities. Your WR can look however you want.

Minishift: When you shift, but only for a very short period of time (a few seconds/minutes).

What is shifting?

The multiverse theory says that there are an infinite number of realities with an infinite number of outcomes. For example, if you had toast for breakfast this morning, there is another reality where you had cereal instead. This means that there are also realities where you are a student at Hogwarts, or an avenger, etc. Shifting realities involves moving your consciousness from your current reality to a desired reality that you want to go to. This means that you will fully experience the life of your desired reality self, you will be able to see, smell, taste, touch and hear everything just as you would in this reality.

How do you shift?

There are a variety of methods you can use to shift. Most methods can be adapted to be either an awake or asleep method. Awake methods are where your surroundings change, and you shift while you are awake. Asleep methods are where you fall asleep and wake up in your desired reality. You can also make your own method by mixing techniques from other methods, so that it is specifically tailored to your preferences. If a method isn't working for you, try a new one! It is recommended to try a method for at least a week to make sure that it is not right for you. In fact, you don't even need a method to shift. Many people shift completely accidentally, which is proof you do not need a method. Whatever information/tips you may hear about shifting, know that everything is optional. You do not need anything to shift, but yourself. Simply having the intention to shift is all that is necessary. You can set the intention to shift by simply saying 'I set the intention to shift to my desired reality', or for asleep methods, 'I set the intention to wake up in my desired reality.'

What is a script?

A script is a collection of information about your DR. You can write down what you want your reality to be like. You can script your house, relationships, money, possessions, appearance etc. Scripting helps your subconscious shift to the right DR. While you do not need a script to shift, it can be a helpful tool to gather your thoughts and ease your mind for shifting. The size or location of your script does not affect your ability to shift. Scripts can be written down on paper, typed on a phone or laptop, on a google slides/powerpoint presentation, etc.

Safe words, switch words and waiting room words:

A safe word is a word or phrase that immediately takes you from your DR, back to your CR. If you are in your DR and you want to come back, saying your safe word will immediately shift you back to your CR. A safe word can be any word or phrase that would not come up in common conversation, so that you cannot accidentally say it. You can also have a safe action, such as clicking your fingers 3 times. A switch word is similar to a safe word, but instead of taking you back to your CR, it takes you to your DR. *Note, switch words do not work if you say them while in your CR, as you cannot script your CR*. Switch words are helpful if you accidentally shift to the wrong reality, as you can say your switch word and immediately shift to the desired reality that you scripted. Waiting room words are similar again, although they take you from any reality (except from your CR) to your waiting room. If you are in your DR and want to go back to your waiting room before your CR, simply say your chosen waiting room word and you will shift to your WR.

What are clones?

When you shift to your DR, your CR body can't just be 'empty'. So, when you shift, your subconscious is 'cloned', and an exact replica of your subconscious lives in your body. While this may seem scary, and you may not want to trust your clone, don't let misinformation misguide you. Your clone is simply you. They will not do anything you would not do, they will not tell people you have shifted, they will act exactly like you, because they are you. And when you come back from your DR, you come back to your body, and your clone no longer exists in your body.