Void State

What is the void state?

The void state is a state of consciousness in which the body 'falls asleep' while the mind stays awake. It is a state of nothingness, emptiness, where you are just pure consciousness. Because you are pure consciousness in the void state, and cannot feel your body, your mind is extremely susceptible to affirmations. This makes it way easier to convince your mind you are in your DR, and therefore it is quite easy to shift while in the void state. Sometimes, you can accidentally achieve the void state without even realising! If you are in the void state, you will not be able to hear or feel anything. You will not know where your body is, or what position it is in!

How to achieve the void state:

First, lay in any position you feel comfortable in. Epsilon waves or theta waves can be used, but they are not necessary. Start saying affirmations such as "I am pure consciousness", "I am more than my physical body because I am more than physical matter", "I am in the void" etc. Keep repeating the affirmations until you feel floaty/tingly. From here, you just have to wait it out. You can occasionally say affirmations, but essentially you just have to lie still while your body falls asleep. While waiting for this to happen, continue to focus on your DR. If your mind wanders, say a few affirmations and gently guide your mind back to your DR. You will know you have achieved the void state if you have to ask yourself 'where am I?'. You won't feel your bed and you won't know which way you are facing. Once you achieve the void state, you can shift from here. Saying identification affirmations such as 'I am (DR name)' and using sense affirmations such as "I smell __" are extremely powerful as your subconscious is more likely to believe them while in the void state. One way of using your senses is to list 5 things you can see in your DR, 4 things you can feel, 3 things you can hear, 2 things that you can smell, and 1 thing that you can taste.