Angel Numbers

What are angel numbers?

Angel numbers are a repetitive sequence of numbers which convey different divine messages. If you constantly see the same set of numbers, you are receiving a message from the universe, it is a sign! Different angel numbers have different meanings. To fully receive an angel number's message, it is recommended to meditate in order to discover the deeper meaning behind the number. However, there are also general meanings which are mentioned below.

Meanings of angel numbers:

000 – Opportunity awaits, you are fully supported by the universe.

111 – Put yourself out there, take action. Trust your intuition and respond and engage with the world.

222 – There may be some imbalance in your life. Reassess your priorities and the actions you are taking.

333 – Explore what you have to offer, discover your life's higher purpose.

444 – This number is a sign that you will make it through whatever challenges you are going through. Face it head on, and trust the process.

555 – Transformation is coming. A better path is emerging, just take the first steps.

666 – Shift your perspective. By looking at things in a new way, you can invite peace into your life.

777 – Your energy is shifting. A spiritual change/realignment is about to occur, so tap into your talents and unlimited potential.

888 – You are either in perfect balance, or you are holding onto responsibilities that you don't need to worry about. You may need to step aside and leave things to fate.

999 – A chapter in your life is coming to an end, whether it be a relationship, circumstance or internal issue. Let go of it, as it is ending for a reason. This will allow new, positive things to come into your life.