Chapter 32: Bad impression!

Ryan's P.O.V

I went out with Intellia, but she seemed tense that day not the normal baby-like, cheerful Intellia!

I had to know what was up to her. After her grandmother's death, I decided to stay much longer with her to support her while she broke down.... She started to get along and cope with others and return to make me and her friends laugh.

Deep down I knew she was suffering; each time she laughed I felt she was masking extreme agony, I wanted to hug her and kiss her on her forehead to comfort her, however, she wouldn't let me.

Our hangouts were either at the orphanage or at the club or at a restaurant in the club after her boxing training

Do you believe guys, boxing?

Tough girl!

The weird thing she was each character and its opposite.

"so, SUP?

Intellia, I'll give you a penny for your thoughts or let's make it a thousand dollar?"

"Are you sure about what you're saying cuz, I guess I'll tell you and then you'll have to pay!" She said half-chuckling.

"Don't worry! I am a man of means." I said smirking.

She looked at my smirk and smiled, each time I smirked she would smile and I didn't get it.

"I was wondering you keep smiling whenever I smirk?"

"Well, all the boys do this smirking thing, frown, become possessive, speak Italian and open doors of cars thinking it would impress a girl, or affect her and make her blush, but if so then it's all in vain!"

"What would impress miss Intellittle?

Let me guess, huh, money? Shopping? Diamond rings and necklaces? Or would it be emerald, princess?"

"Am I a gold digger to you mister? Explain yourself at this seconds or trust me I'll leave you this instant!"I felt she said it in a strict tone but, I don't know why I felt she was a little playful while saying it!

"Well, you were born in a billionaire family so, I guessed you were used to this life of leisure. As a child, you received all the love and care, they never prohibited anything for you or refused any of your requests!"

"You're sure about what you're saying now? I mean I'll give you one more chance to guess who I am and if you lost, I'll.... don't know.....Well, I'll think of a punishment that is dependent on it"

"Well then, I see you as I described before!"

"So, let me get it right: you're saying that I am a spoiled brat that got everything so easily just because my father is a billionaire!

Well...You lost..." She said sighting.

"Guess what Mr. Ryan?

I am nothing like what you described"..... she began to cry.....what?! I guess the playfulness is gone with my cold attitude.