Chapter 3: Love triangle?

Wist
Hey guys, new main character here...
Well, get to know me I am the oldest 23 years old.
And to be honest, I am the drama queen you'll see as you get to know me!
Life didn't unfortunately do me right and that kind of shaped my present personality like that; I may appear to a lot as a cold, uncaring brat but in fact, I hide a precious heart inside that cares about each one I value. My anxiety in life is manifested in a lot of stuff, but my biggest fear is love.
I know if I love someone, or even more... trust him and after that got my heart broken, I'll end up in a total mess that I'm afraid to handle.
But I know I can't help falling for someone ............. But who is he? All my surroundings were girls but my neighbors, could any of them be him?

There was that odd one named Prouker, we are neighbours. Every time I went out, he would open the door of his apartment and follow me and say hi and ask how do I do, I would just answer him and start walking like I am busy or something...
He would follow me with his car and ask me if I needed a ride and I would decline just for him to keep on asking for that each time and I keep on doing the same and turning his offer down. He would even do this in front of  the concierge making him smile and this angered me because it seemed to everyone as if there was something between us and this wasn't right.
I always avoided him because, he was the playboy, always walking his dog to get girls' attention and always walking and talking to a different girl not caring how many fell for him.
Just to see a few days from that this girl trying to get his attention, trying to talk to him, even asking him for help just to be around him but all he does is reject her.
I hated this personality how he was hypocrite or a complete flip-flopper person, I saw him behind my window sometimes when I would be waiting for mom to come and he was smiling in front of people's faces and then cursing them and saying real bad things about them behind their back. Anyways mr. BAD BOY rarely works as his family is rich, they have got a lot of cars, they studied abroad and his mother said that he is an engineer but never responsible. So, sorry all what I'm saying isn't judging; it's pure reality.
Ugh! Does having more money makes you a jerk?! UGH! Why is he like that?

About his age, he passed the thirty for a while. His mother had the same character as well... so evil! She acted like a good person to us but she was never clear, she was that kind of person that looks at you like you are full of flaws. I saw his dad a few times but never knew anything about him but him being the ultimate exhibitionist! He cares a lot about the people and how gentleman he should appear in front of them and  without forgetting that my dad dislikes him so much.

Prouker had a brother – Loncent- a younger one that I have seen 2 times behind my window unintentionally while waiting for my mom to come back from work. Please focus on unintentionally! I just don't know why they keep on just popping out of nowhere when I wait for mom! 😅
Anyways, he was always abroad in America or sometimes... maybe Spain, I don't recall. I didn't know him at all but my dad liked him unlike his brother. His account on Web appeared to me once and I was curious to know something about him so, I opened it and realized he was a playboy too.... Taking pictures with girls in bikinis wasn't too good for first impression. His mom said that he worked.... More responsible huh..... Well, until now I didn't get anybody. But I really was willing to know...... But why do l want to know about them? I guess I will know so soon....

Was that me crushing on someone? Well, I don't know yet.

Love to me is struggle, like love is dangerous or something, I feel it never gets serious unless you suffer, unless you face obstacles while you're putting on a brave face. A feeling that you can stand against all this world just for the one you love even if you could never be together , you will always manage it and be United. But is anybody that serious in love? Is that even love?