Chapter 41: The wedding day

The day each girl dreams of to be her happiest day and the beginning of a new beautiful life ahead, the day she sees her world is changing to be a better place as she'll spend it with the person that won't only love but respect her so much.

She leaves the house of her family and goes to his house, get to know new people, visit new people, and live an amazing new life!

"Good morning, princess!
Hope you're ready for the big day!" Wist said with her cheerful voice.

She is truly one of the best sisters in the world. I haven't really known anything about her the last few months after she acted weird in the ball but, every time I ask her what was going on, she would try and change the subject saying it's no big deal. I truly hope it wasn't a big deal.

My two sisters were the bridesmaids until Lilith wanted to join too. Well, Lilith is my cousin but if you thought you could get her and understand what is on her mind then, you're illusional.

Right now I'll drop talking about her because if I don't, I'll miss my wedding...

They wore all matching dresses. To be honest, there dresses were kind of amazing and I was sure they will be the center of attention tonight as their dresses were blue which accentuated their eye color that was more obvious right now.
It was tight at the top with different patterns of blue flowers down to a little bit after the waist then, it completed as a dentelle which had a light brownish color that ended at the bottom with same pecks of blue flowers that looked magical and beautifully glistening under the sunlight.
The dress wasn't that puffy but the multiple layers of dentelle gave it volume which adorned it and made it more attractive. Along with it, they wore amazing blue flower crowns to match their gowns and blue orchids corsage. They looked really stunning!

As for me, to brighten blue eyes, I selected warm shades like light orange and brown and a bit of bronze, it was close to a brown smokey eye instead of the standard black as I didn't want to look creepy. After the makeup was done, I thanked Zara my makeup artist and jumped in my gown. Here I come!

I descended the stairs and there he was, my dad in his tuxedo. He looked so handsome and I saw how much he was happy for me. God! I love him so much. He has this way that captures my heart from the first second I see him.

"Are you ready, Intellia? "
I nodded
"You truly look so beautiful and mind blowing. I'm proud I have you as my daughter and I'm sure I will always be that proud or maybe even more. You, all my children, are the best gift God gave me."

"I love you dad!" I hugged him.

"You look so handsome by the way!" I told him.

"Of course.
From where do you think you got the looks?!"

When I got in, I saw Xander talking with his friends, when he saw me he excused himself and began moving to get to me and my dad. I couldn't help the smile that formed on my face when I saw his jaw that dropped a little bit open when he saw me. It was amazing how I felt I was beautiful in his eyes. Soon he recovered and his opened mouth was replaced with a smile and then a smirk. God! Again a smirk! I don't get why do guys love to smirk... is it a habit or something?

The songs were playing and the atmosphere was truly beautiful. About the songs, some of them were chosen by me and others by Xander but, he refused to let me see the list he chose and told me there was a surprise... I'm really waiting to know what it is.
Now the song playing was one of my list

"I'm Only Me When I'm With You," Taylor Swift
I listened to it and was happy until those lines came, at that moment I looked at Xander ... I felt like talking to him.