Chapter 49: Weird intimacy!

Wist

I woke up the next day as always at 5 a.m. in the morning after this weird dream I had; I really don't know how could I dream of marrying someone I don't know like that!

I was so worried and I wanted to know whether I got accepted in the job or not. I opened my mail and checked my inbox and there it was:

"Congratulations! We are glad to inform you that we found you the best candidate we had for the job and we'll be waiting for you today to start a new beginning we hope will be beneficial to all of us"

I literally screamed screamed of happiness as it had always been my dream to be part of this company and to prove my capabilities in working at this gigantic and well-known place !

So, I decided to walk a bit to see the streets around before going to work as I was too early...
The place was beautiful and of course as I lived in the house Xander bought us, all houses around us were for the rich and the architecture there was to admire for its uniqueness.

I opened my apartment door to be greeted by this fresh cold air before the sunrise and saw an amazing scenery; the streets were silent as most people were sleeping but as I began walking, I saw others jogging to keep fit, or walking their dogs, or doing workouts and yoga in the park.

I closed my eyes to focus on sounds, and scents that we never pay attention to and that we never realize its beauty; I heard a bumblebee buzzing, a bullfrog croaking in a nearby pond, people whispering nearby, normal breathing, even soft water drops, faraway laughter, rustling of leaves in trees and suddenly I heard a sound that made me surprised; it was a common nightingale's; A beautiful voice I never thought I would hear at that time of the day as they mostly sing at night.

I opened my eyes to search for it to see it and there it was with its plain brown upperparts with a rust coloured rump and tail while its underparts were pale buff with creamy breast and flank. He looked so cute as he continued with his whistling but I soon noticed that he was injured and couldn't fly and that there was a cat after him.

I ran and saved him to fall in love with it as soon as I touched it.
"Oh you single bird! You try to charm migrating females down to save you as they fly over! Lucky you... you got me charmed!"

I decided to give it to Intellia to take care of him when I am working as she's still on her vacation before the new semester and I called it şarkı which means song in Turkish.

"Hello, I was here for my first day but they told me to get my Keycard for Access Control Systems."

"Could you tell me your name, miss!"

"Yeah, sure. It's Wist Kindil"

"Oh! Hi.

Oh my God, It's you!

Mr. Amory is waiting for you in his office and here is your card."

"Okay, thank you."

"You're welcome.

Now I'll show you your office and take you to mr. Amory."

...

"Good morning Mr. Amory, you asked to see me.

How can I help you?"

"Oh hi Wist, I am really happy you're here..."

Wait a second! Did he just call my name without addressing me with miss?

ISN'T THIS TOO INFORMAL?!

"So, I just thought I could talk to you about this client thing and explain to you today the project so that you'll be at ease while talking about it.