Chapter 46: Jealousy unexplained

Intellia
"Umm hmm! So Andre William Amory... okay! It's noted certainly." I said winking to her.

"Stop, Intellia. You're really bad when it comes to these stuff! You keep on annoying me and you forget I'm your big sister; you should have more respect or did marriage make you forget I'm the eldest? I'm older than you with two years ahead!"

"Nah! One year and three months and I know a year is twelve months, don't you think?"

"I'm gonna go sleep, goodnight! Go to your husband; he'll surely want to have lunch, dinner or whatever! Leave me alone."

"Okay, okay! You're right. He kind of told me to come back early and it's 12 p.m. and I told him I'll return at 10 a.m.
I'm so dead and today is our first day of war so, what to do?!"

"War?! What war?"

"War? I said war! Oh yeah, our love war; I'll kill him with love." I said trying to hide my mess but I'm sure it won't last long.

"I have to go then." I said it and went as fast as I can.
I wanted him to forgive me for forgetting to return at 10 a.m. so, I bought him a wallet.

"I'm home!" I said with enthusiasm.

"Wow! Finally, you remembered you had a husband you promised you'd play with him after 3 hours of the time you said you'd be home at!"

"Sorry, sorry! I know I can't even explain why I came this late but...
I'm really sorry and I hope you accept my gift and forgive me." I tried to explain then blew him a kiss.
He took the box and opened it and his facial expression turned into anger I've never seen before and said:
"Wow! Is this your way of teasing me in our game? You think this is funny and you want to poke fun at me by jealousy. Of course, all ladies love to see their man jealous and mad but you chose Charles to mock me!
Wow! Really wow! If you really liked him since the beginning you should have accepted him that day...
Maybe you'd have been married at that time."

"What? What Charles are you talking about?! What accept and marriage?! What are you saying?"

"Really! You don't know...
Look for yourself then!"
I saw the wallet and as I have bad luck, the wallet had the name Charles on it but as I bought in a hurry I haven't noticed it.
"Xander, could you stop shouting? It's all a misunderstanding and other than that I don't know anyone with this name and I would never make fun of you like that by making you jealous...
I really wanted to apologize for being late!" I began telling him what really happened
"I'll go prepare lunch then!" I went to the kitchen to start doing pizza.

After 20 minutes, I heard him calling:
"Intellia, help me!"

"What now? Wait up I'll put it in the oven...
Coming!" I said as I began searching for him until I got to his room.

"What do you want?" I said as I opened the door but got scared when I saw blood!

"Xander?! Where are you? Why is there blood on the floor? Are you hurt?"

"Intellia, I'm in the bathroom. Come in!"

"What?!"

"I need your help, please! If you're afraid or wondering... I'm dressed up, don't worry!"

"What happened?" I said as I entered the bathroom.

"I think a rat has bitten me or something; I felt a pinch as I was sleeping that woke me up and I think I saw something like a cat running!"

"What?! And you brought me here! Are you kidding me? Did you kill the rat then?"

"No, I brought you to support me as I can't find it!"