Chapter 1

Welcome to my first book here! I hope you'll like it!

— THIS WHOLE STORY WILL BE THIRD PERSON POV—

"When are you gonna realize nerd?!" Katsuki preseed poor Izuku up against wall outside of their almost too regular middle school, at least for Katsuki's standards. Izuku had once again expressed his undying desire to be a hero, a desire he had had ever since he was just a little kid, and as always Katsuki wasn't having it. He had never liked it.
"You have to be strong to be a hero! Look at you! You can't even fight me off of you!" Katsuki nearly laughed in Izuku's face as he kept pushing against him, desperate to get him off before he would hurt him. It wouldn't be unlike him to do that.
Izuku knew that this was also a way for Katsuki to strengthen his own ego, watching as weak izuku struggled against someone as strong as him. There was no doubt In Katsuki's mind that he was already as strong as a pro.

Izuku knew that Katsuki was right, he wasn't strong but that didn't always make the difference right?
Izuku looked beyond his bully's face and onto the flock of his classmates leaving school.
He watched as a couple of them looked their way.

Their eyes didn't hold any compassion, some didn't even bother to look more than a second, but some did.

Izuku was a fool for thinking that anyone would help him or stand up for him.
After All they all, each in their own sense, agreed with Katsuki's words, harsh as they may be.

"Well it's better he learns now rather than later right?"

"I almost feel bad...almost"

"He just needs to wake up to reality"

Nobody understood.
Nobody wanted to understand.

Nobody? Was there nobody able to put themselves in his shoes?
Couldn't they just try to imagine the frustration of being born this way, and couldn't they see that it wasn't his fault and that he shouldn't let it define him?

Or were they actually right?

"Listen to what they're saying!" Katsuki yelled and pressed izuku harder against the wall making him flinch and whimper just a little.
"You'll never amount to it! Waste your time on something else you useless wannabe!!"
With that Katsuki let go of izuku, and without his support against his body he slid down the wall to sit on the ground, still looking straight out into the air, not knowing how to process the words anymore.
Unlike they normally were, izuku's eyes seemed empty, but Katsuki didn't let it bother him in the slightest, so he began to walk away without another word.
He would go home and nothing about today will seem significant to him, but he truly had no idea how much he was hurting Izuku.
Would he really stop to look at it then he would realize that his actions were those if a villian, not a hero.

'Somebody...somebody please just say it!' Izuku thought as he began to shake and bite his lower dip in order to not say the words he was thinking out loud.
'Just one...can't someone please tell me I'm not delusional!? That I...that I can be a hero' izuku felt like curling up into a ball.

Then he felt a raindrop hit him.
He looked up.
"The weather is as sad as me huh?"
He finally stood up and started the short walk home, not even bothering to take out the umbrella he knew he had stuffed in his backpack.
He couldn't get the words of Katsuki and his classmates out of his head. It was constantly playing on loop, and by the time he arrives home he could understand them.

Katsuki was right.
He wasn't strong, and it would take a miracle for that to change, and even if it did, even if he had muscles it would be nothing against ones with powerful quirks.
All might didnt get to his spot as number 1 by muscles and intelligence alone.