Chapter 15

Izuku was soon informed of what he had to do to get accepted in the hero course, but he saw the sports festival on tv every year, he knew exactly how strong the average first year was, even after this little time.

It would be tough, some people would even tell him that it was impossible, but izuku had decided to see the bright side of things from now on.

"Let's try, 10%" izuku lifted his hand and flicked his finger as he always did. It the was only move he dared use because at least this way he'd only break a finger instead of his whole arm.

The power of all for one blew sand into the waver and caused large waves where the air surge made contact with the water.

"How was that?"

"It still hurts, though not for long, but I want to get down to where it doesn't hurt"

"Do you think you can do that now?"

Izuku grimaced, he'd trained with all might every day since he passed his quirk onto him but this was still difficult. At 10% it felt like the power was slipping and he had to concentrate hard on it, taking his focus from his aim and his surroundings away.

"It's alright my boy, you've already improved so well over such a small amount of time, I'm both impressed and very proud of you"

Izuku sucked in a breath.

"All might, if you say that I'm gonna start crying"

"A-ahaha I'm sorry young man, do you think this is enough for today?"

Izuku looked down at his hand, his fingers tainted red from the stress he was putting them under. Actually, it looked like a first-degree burn.

"I can still keep going a while longer" he lifted his hand, ready to fire again.

"I'm not the kind of guy that can afford to slack off or take it easy. Not even one day. I have to give it my all!"

Izuku felt the pressure, probably even more so than the hero course students. To them, this was a chance to get scouted, get more training and get good connections, to izuku this was all or nothing, his one chance at the future he had always wanted.

He had to be as great as the others, as Uraraka, Iida, Kirishima, maybe even katsuki.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Every day without fail izuku would train, train train train, train as hard as he could.

He'd blast shots of one for all over the ocean until he felt like his fingers were breaking again.

He'd run the entire length of the beach until he collapsed, and all might was there with him every step of the way, chewing him on the way nobody had ever done before.

All might never failed to remind izuku that he was doing great and that he was definitely gonna get transferred.

And then, at last, the day came...

The sports festival was finally here.

Izuku's shot at a future as a hero, all might successor.

This would be his debut.

So there he stood amongst his classmates in a giant stadium, every seat taken by either scouting heroes, firms, or eager civilians wanting to see the class that survived a real villain attack.

However, nobody knew of Izuku's involvement. It had been kept tightly under wraps.

"I just wanna say, I'm gonna win"