Chapter 5

Just as Izuku had hoped and predicted the test wasn't so hard that he couldn't do well, but still he did doubt that he aced it, he was just confident that it'd at least be a passing grade.

After the test, he was given the time for his practical exam that would be held 1 hour later and only last 5-10 minutes per person, after all, there was a lot that had to go through that test on the same day.

Izuku decided to walk to the front of the school where there were sets of benches, one of which he sat down at and decided to try and get control of his fast-beating heart.

He was nervous.

He had never been good with presentations, always being mocked by old classmates, so it was only natural that that fear resurfaced now.

Now that it was his future on the line.

Izuku let out a deep sigh as he doubled over and hung his head, his dark hair blocking his view from the world surrounding him. He just needed a few moments to collect himself.

He was going to be fine.

"Hey, it's Fuzzy hair!!"

Izuku recognized that voice and raised his head just enough to take a look.

He saw the same girl from the train bolting towards him, making him let out a startled yelp.

The girl laughed, seemingly due to his startled reaction.

"Oh, h-hi..." izuku greeted kindly, although awkwardly.

"Did you ace that test?" She asked, equally as excited as she had been. On the train.

Izuku realized that she was there for the same reason as him.

'She must really like this rot of stuff, that's probably why she's so excited' izuku thought as a softer smile began to spread over his face.

He still didn't know her name but in a way, it was comforting to speak with someone right now.

She helped take his mind off of his anxiety.

"Aced it? I-i mean I think I did pretty good, but I don't know if aced it is the right set of words"

"No matter! The fun part is what comes next!"

"You mean...the practical?" Izuku was once again taken aback by this girl, he had been sure that the practical test was the one everyone here feared, and sure enough, when he chanced around he saw many that looked like they were at the verge of a mental breakdown, and yet this girl in front of him looked like she couldn't even contain her excitement.

"You're not-" Izuku was about to ask her if she wasn't nervous, but she cut him off.

"Yes! The perfect opportunity to show off my babies! I can hardly wait!"

"B-BABIES?!" Izuku was now more confused than ever.

'What babies!?"

The girl once again laughed at Izuku's obvious shock, but she still didn't explain herself.

"Mei Hatsume"

Everyone's heads raised as a name was called over the speakers and then oven instructions on where to go.

"Wonder who that is..." Izuku mumbled.

"That's my cue!" The girl in front of him perked up.

"Huh?!"

"See you later Fuzzy hair!" And with that Hatsume ran, and only moments later more students were called, all to different rooms.

Izuku felt bad as he saw one of those just called upon throw up. Probably the stress getting to him.