Chapter 22 Part 2

So some of the minor and supporting characters are gonna start getting a little more involvement. Not to a major scale but, both the worship team and Lacey's group are gonna be very important in a couple chapters for now. For this photo we have Madison (brunette) who is one of Lacey's two friends, and then we have Miranda (red hair) who's with Vinnie. They're

Now part two for this chapter is a little bit different, but…..this is a special one. Although it MIGHT get controversial due to a very mixed…….negative…..angsty…...RANT towards God almost halfway through.  
Oh and you can thank me later, because I didn't know if I was even gonna address it at all, but within these first few pages there is an answer to what may have been a rather GLARING continuity error in regards to the timeline (Because I was tying in multiple real world details and events throughout the 2020-2021 timeline)of chapters 1 through 20. So, I hope you'll appreciate the little Rant I wrote for it. 

Cheyenne's POV:
So I've been running for over an hour and a half until I finally reach the woods I was talking about, only 30 miles East of the city. Oddly enough, this is actually on the bottom borders to the Sequoia National Forest, which is next to Inyo Death Canyon…...which was where I crashed…….

Whatever it's been then nothing. 
First thing I do is find a bench and rest there for 30 minutes…..and by the time I stand back up….those whispers become audible again. From there I just run all throughout the woods and scream and kick at everything…….for hours, up until the sun begins to set. 

I've stayed far inside of the woods, after spending HOURS of walking and running everywhere, flailing my arms around, kicking rocks and trees, snapping and throwing the branches and rocks, running, jumping, rolling through the buses, tossing stones into the waters, chasing birds away, growling at rodents and lizards to scare them away, and above all…...just SCREAMING at the top of my lungs, so loud that I guarantee this entire forest can hear me. 

I JUST!! CAN'T!!! TAKE ANY MORE!!!!!!!
THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!!! THIS IS ALL BULLSHIT!!!

And Finally I think 
WHAT IS THIS??!!!
I've been struggling FOR THE LONGEST TIME, ever since I LEFT my temptations, my sins and my mistakes. Afterwards, I suffered and paid the price. So why is everything EVEN HARDER THAN BEFORE!!!! NOW MORE THAN EVER!!!
But……..why is it…….that in just…….ONE…….recent…….WEEK…...I have been suffering, THE most triggering, egregious, relentless, Challenging, Stressful, Traumatizing, Bad-News Ridden, ANGER AND FEAR INDUCING MOMENTS, THAT I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED, ON SUCH A RAPID SCALE, ESPECIALLY TODAY IN LESS THAN 10 HOURS…….THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE COURSE OF ALL 25 OF MY WHOLE
GOD-
DAMN
LIFE???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHYYYYYYYYYY??????!!!!!!!!!!!
I mean aside from all of my fees and stress about Albert possibly leaving. First i was the most dead and depressed I have ever been, then there was an attempted rape, THEN I burn myself again after the horny idiots trigger me with stupid DESPERATE, ANNOYING VIDEOS. I got them after house arrest. But then, The CONQUERORS ARE BACK, and JUST AS BAD AS THEY'VE ALWAYS BEEN, And THERE'S EVEN MORE OF THEM, AND THAT BITCH PHOEBE ALMOST GAVE ME AWAY!!!! Then Curtis refuses to help me, and refuses to take them SERIOUSLY, And kicks me out! Then MOTHER-FUCKING LACEY AND LIANA AND THEIR HOE SIDEKICKS ARE BACK TOWN IN AND RUIN MY CAR!! 
AND DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THESE RANDOM HEADACHES AND NOW JUST KEEP HAPPENING WHEN I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT'S CAUSING THEM!!!!!!!

Why is everything so unfair right now. Isn't God supposed to all this all better? If NOT, then what's the point? Take away pain, give miracles, what would that MEAN?!! 
YES I have friends now! I have a roof to sleep under! I have a job that was randomly gov-!!
My eyes widen.