Chapter 14

So for the people above, on the top we have Johnathan, and Wes is at the bottom. And then the guy on the right side is James, a new character who we will be introduced to in just a little bit

Albert's POV:
Yesterday afternoon just seemed......way too surreal. After 3 years of long waiting, I was finally able to enter the CCC of Fresno, and in a few weeks, I'm gonna begin studying with their Youth Ministry Emphasis, and the money I was provided is going to last until the spring of 2024.

As much as I'm still upset about being temporarily kicked out from my home youth group, and leading worship with their team until the end of this year, right now I just can't be anymore excited. In the end, I know I'm gonna see this to the end, because I'm a completionist and I'm a determined student. It's finally time for me to grow on my own, and live on my own, which is nerve-racking, but I'm up to the challenge.
And I believe I'm going to uncover an even greater amount of understanding and wisdom, where my worship for God will be even stronger. It just shows how mysterious and awe-inspiring He is, how He took my feelings of pain, and managed to revive my eagerness, to bring my energy to the highest it's ever been!

But despite all of that, since my classes technically won't begin for another 3 weeks, today I just get to lay down in my new bed and dorm and....just relax after a long day of moving into this dorm. Of course, with the help of my new roommates, JT and Tyler. From the sound of things, they had another roommate who's graduating at the end of this week but has already moved out. Ironically, he had started the process of moving out on the same night I had finished my admission.

These other two guys......they're pretty cool. Haha. They're about as crazy as my three amigos, but they seem a lot more focused and restrained compared to the Three. Although the craziest part is that, they are actually subscribers of SirNoobsALot, aka Colton!

So I've been able to confess that he's my baby brother, share a couple fun memories about recording games with him. And of course, my first afternoon with them, they challenged me to a number of video games, mainly New Super Mario Bros Wii U.
We played the entire first world, and right when I was about to get the third hit, they sacrificed me and took the victory for themselves!!

"Hey hey hey!! Uncool! UNCOOL!!" I yelled pointing at them.

"What are you talking about? Didnt you ever hear the rules? As a YouTuber, you're ALWAYS supposed to let your fans win."

"Yeah dude!"

I just burst out laughing and stretch my arms out. "Who made THAT rule up?!"

Tyler cackles at me. "I'm pretty sure it was Markiplier or Pewdiepie that said that."

"Pfffft! As if!!!" And we all laugh. But as we continue laughing, another voice speaks out.

"Well I HOPE this isn't a preview of what's to come."

I stop and turn around. Now there's a guy standing at the doorway. He looks older than me, probably by at least 6 years, he's wearing a bluish-green flannel and dark denim. He and I are at least the same height, he's caucasian, has green eyes, and a bushy black afro (or as JT likes to call it, his Jewfro).
He steps into the room and grins. "You couldn't even remember to shut the door on your own? How on Earth are you two going to survive?"

"Come on J-Man, relax."

"And don't even get me started on the D.A.'s. God bless them all," he said with a snicker.

"Oh, ha ha. I know you'll be happy to not be our babysitter anymore."

"Oh so THAT'S what I've been this whole time? NOT a friend and roommate?" He sounds pretty sarcastic.
Then this man turns and smiles at me, lowering his arms. "Huh. You must be the new guy. Sorry, I still haven't finished moving my stuff out and they're supposed to help me."