Chapter 2

Note: Some of the photos I'll place at the top of the chapters will show you how I picture these characters in my head, just in case my text doesn't give you a good enough picture to think about. For this photo, this is Cheyenne (with her normal brunette hair. She has pink hair in the prologue, but we'll find out when she dyes her hair later in the story) and Kevin, Cheyenne's little brother, who we will soon meet in this chapter.

Future POV:
Cheyenne has been giving Tamara and Sidney a quick rundown of her previous identity. Tamara takes it just as well as she had imagined.

"You were a WHAT?!"

"I was Cece Phoenix, a local pornstar, a PC in Nevada, and I was living a double life as an innocent pastor's daughter while having sex with hundreds of men and women and making money off of it." I look to the two of them as they are very surprised. I smirk. "Yeah. You weren't expecting that, were you?"

"N-Not at all Ms. Mitchell," she said.

"Ummm. Well now- now that you mention it, I thought you looked VERY familiar. It's, uh, nice to see you again. And with......actual clothes this time."

My eyes widen with a grin as Tamara quickly looks over. "Sidney!!"

Sidney lifts his hands up. "What? I had a pornography phase about 3 years ago, what do you think I was going to therapy for?" Sidney looks at me embarrassed. "I- I'm sorry Cheyenne! I didn't mean to-"

I chuckle. "It's cool. Don't worry. But yeah, that's why I....." I trail off before pointing to my hair. "And, this scarf? I, uh....." I reach up to pull down my scarf, revealing the large Phoenix tattoo that starts off on my neck. "I've been wearing this ever since the beginning, it's always been a part of my disguise."

"Hmm. Makes sense. So, how long ago was this?"

"The career started back when I was 18."

Tamara's eyes widened. "And, you're 27 now?" I nod. "But, we just asked how this church impacted your relationship with God. What does this have to do with it?"

"I'm gonna get there. It's just that to me, it always starts at the beginning. So, 9 years ago I became a pornstar. But, I'm gonna skip a lot of THOSE details for this interview, right?" I said, raising up my hands with a grimace.

"Right."

"Right."

"Okay. So, I was Cece Phoenix. Now...... he's still fairly new in the media but, do either of you know who this artist is.....?" I pull my phone out and play a video from a rap concert. The rapper has brown hair and a thick beard, and brown eyes.

"Yeah, I recognize this man. My son and nephew just started listening to him," Tamara said. "But why? How does he fit into this?"

Sigh. "He's my little brother. His stage name is different, but his real name is Kevin Isaac Mitchell. You can leave his name out of the blog if you want but, what's happened to me at the start, and everything all the way to today, it all goes back to him. Because usually the PC's and I, by the way, don't ask me what the title stands for. It's, kinda dumb in retrospect. But anyway, we were always very careful about where we did our work. And then, we came out for the Forty Lashes concert in the hopes of getting seen by certain agents from various companies and adult studios. And, we all made a really, REALLY big mistake by not checking to see who was gonna be in the audience. Or rather, we didn't think there were gonna be any surprise attendees......"

Kevin's POV:
It's Friday afternoon and the final day of our outreach trip. The past 2 weeks we've had together for the summer have been so much fun. But I am looking forward to locking myself in my bedroom and sleeping in silence.