Chapter 24 Part 3

Alright so, I already showed you guys what Brock looks like on chapter 11 on this app, but for this picture, we have the other three main Conquerors who are on THIS part of the story. The girl is Tabitha Hyena (and if you know the name of the woman in this photo, then let me tell you guys that finding an appropriate picture of her face was DIFFICULT!!), and then the two men are the homosexual duo of Tobias Piranha and Ryan Rhino.

So last time we left off, we had learned from Brock and Tabitha that Albert had said some suspicious words to them, and even threatened them.
And I know this whole chapter has been all over the place in regards to the time, but I like to believe that it creates a mystery that you guys get to solve. So now, we'll finally get to catch up with what happened to Albert at the mall. But first.....

At the Bakersfield mall, the four Conquerors- Brock the Rammer, Tabitha Hyena, Ryan Rhino and Tobias Piranha arrived less than an hour early, and have been browsing around the various stores until they start the interview with new recruits.

Brock, Ryan, and Tobias step out of a changing room with some new denim jackets and skinny jeans that they bought from Old Navy. Ryan and Tobias slowly limp out the door, and Brock looks down at his watch. "Okay, so it's ten till 3. Tabitha should be heading to the food stops and meeting them right now." Brock lowers his arm and sighs nervously. "Ugh. I don't know how I feel about this right now."

"Yeah I know," Ryan added. "These black skinny jeans are making my ass sweat."

"And they pinch in all the wrong spots...!" Tobias groaned.

Brock slowly turns to them. "NOT THE OUTFITS!!" They flinch and look at him. "I don't know how I feel about us lying to Angela and having to force her to let us do this interview."

"Dude we didn't force her," Ryan said. "And that was actually some smart thinking. Your body might have changed, but you've still got the brain of a nerd."

Brock then lifts up his eyebrows. "Oh, and what's that supposed to mean? You guys thought I was stupid?"

"Oh brother," Ryan groaned.

"Okay let's not start this now," Tobias interrupted. "Let's just move."

"Gladly." The three of them walk away, and head towards the food court. They see Tabitha against the wall, talking to two men.

Tabitha turns to them and grins. "Ah, there you are boys. Look at who I just found."

Zackary and Bryce nervously smile and chuckle. "Ah. Why hello there!"
"Thank you so much for-," Zackary said, stretching his hand out.

"Listen, we don't have a lot of time," Brock said, slapping his hand away. "We're risking a lot just to be there so just go get this buddy of yours and let's get this show on the road."

Zackary then widens his eyes. "Oh. Well uh, he actually wants one of you to make the order."

"Why's that?" Ryan asked distrustingly.

"It's, uh.....kind of a surprise. But we think you'll like it," Bryce said with a wink.

Tabitha then groans out. "Ugh, fine I'll head to the counter. You just go and show us our table, and you three stay here. Once it comes to us, you'll join us."

"Got it. Come on, move it!" Brock pressured the two young men.
Zackary and Bryce flinch and quickly walk over to their table, while the three of them stand against the wall.

Ryan then snorts. "Well, we know for a fact that Tabitha hasn't fucked either of them while we were gone. Those two move like they're gazelles."

"That's definitely promising. We could use a little more speed among our group," Tobias added.