Chapter 24 Part 2

Some new faces in the photo, but they'll give an idea for What this part of chapter 24 is about.
The 3 women at the bottom? The black girl on the left is Venus, the Conqueror who replaced Cheyenne on the team after she crashed. The middle woman is Melanie, Curtis's wife, who......most likely won't be in many other future chapters after this point. And then the blonde girl is Lexi Deer, another one of the lead Conquerors. (And yes, for those of you who actually know the woman in her photo, I was VERY CREATIVE naming her Lexi. I know. Lol)
But the MAN at the top of the picture? THAT is Storm X Malcolm, the popular Male pornstar who was mentioned with great hype by the Conquerors in the past.

And I'll be honest, Storm as a character, was NOT originally supposed to be introduced st this time, he was supposed to be introduced at the very end. In fact, 80% of everything that we're seeing in this chapter, with part 1, part 2, and part 3 (which is coming soon after this long delay), 80% of this, was NOT in my original plan for the story.
But the moments that we are going to see with Storm, will explain the inspiration for WHY these things are happening. And he's a legitimate pornstar, and a professional one unlike Angela, which is why......there's a message within his character that I think is INCREDIBLY important to share. So I'm happy to let you guys meet him in this chapter.

Last time we left off in chapter 23 and the beginning of chapter 24, things have been on a very heated note.
Albert finally found out the truth about who Cheyenne is as a former pornstar, and Albert and several of his friends learned more information about the Pussy Conquerors in one night, and THEN to the shock of many of you, Albert met four of them in person, at work, on the very next day. Albert just met Brock, Tabitha, Ryan and Tobias, who are about to interview his two childhood friends. But......why?
Why is Albert meeting them so soon? Why is Jesus asking Albert to prepare himself? And is Angela closeby? What is going on.....?
Well I've got some bad news. Half of these questions won't be answered until next time with part 3 for this chapter.

Because before we progress further into the story with Albert and his friends where they figure out how they wanna approach Cheyenne and open up to her about their feelings toward her and her past......we're actually gonna catch up on a few things by and going backwards a little bit for this section of chapter 24. Last time in part 1, Albert learned about a recent scandal and the current Internet feud between Anarchanal and Brazzom's. And now for this chapter, we're going to discover why it's all started.

In part 3 we'll discover what all went down with the rest of Albert's interaction with the Conquerors, but don't worry. I'll leave a few hints of what went down by the ending.
But first, we're gonna start WAY back at the beginning of this situation. And so fair warning, this might be a little confusing with the timeline but, bare with me.

Alright so first off, the opening for this chapter is gonna start off around the ending of chapter 21, after Albert tells Cheyenne about the new church and he prepares for bed early to film his submission video. And everything starts on that night, when Angela encounters one of our old friends.
And this opening will Not have a general POV.

Right now.....it's close to 10:30 PM, and a large black man steps into a small bed and breakfast hotel near the outskirts of Los Angeles. He approaches the receptionist desk and rings the table bell with his big meaty black thumb.

A young girl turns around to face the man. She looks surprised by his appearance, but puts on a bright smile. "Oh, hello."

"Good evening."