Chapter 22 Part 1

So of course, I've got more new faces for you all to picture whenever you read their moments. Ha, get it?
.........
Erm, anyway, the first thing I wanna say is that, for ALL THREE of the characters you'll be seeing above, it was like......I know what I imagine their faces to look like, and I know actors and musicians and other celebrities who fit their images whenever I picture them in my head. But for some reason, finding the pictures that matched my vision for THESE guys? It was A LOT harder than I expected. So this image might be edited in the future and this part of the text will be deleted, LOL. But who are these guys? The top corner is Steven from the previous chapter, we won't be seeing him again until we revisit New York. Then the bottom guy is Mark Tanner, who is Curtis's youth worship pastor, and Phoebe's husband who has a six-year age gap
(and is named after my first guitar teacher)
And then the character on the side is Snake, who next to Brock, is the second leading Male to Angela's Pussy Conquerors.....who will be making a very important appearance in this chapter and a couple of other chapters coming soon.

Authors Note:
Now, for the next several chapters they're tonnage be multiple parters. Because, I have a rule that my chapter here on Wattpad can't surpass 20,000 words, and if they do, I'll do what I did with chapter 20 and split it in half. Why will I do this? Because I actually wanna stick to my goal of having 60 chapters for this story, not more and not less, I don't wanna milk something that reaches 100 chapters or even 70. After all, the original goal was 35 chapters, until I started getting new ideas that wouldn't have been able to fit into 35, so now it's 60. And all 3 of these chapters have surpassed that 20,000 limit. Why is that?

Because these next three chapters are VERY important to the story, and there's a LOT OF STUFF that's about to happen. So be prepared. Because secrets are about to be revealed, questions will emerge, hearts will be broken AND repaired, consequences will be seen, friends will say goodbye, and most of all, TENSIONS are going to rise, spiritually, mentally, and even PHYSICALLY!
And I have enjoyed writing, every single SYLLABLE of it!!! And there are moments in these chapters, that I have been WAITING to release ever since I started this whole thing, as well as some new moments that I'm super pleased that the ideas even came into my thoughts at all.
And hopefully, you will enjoy them too.
So let's dive into it

Albert's POV:
This contains a very special part of Albert's testimony so be prepared.

(Rock-and-Roll Themed Alarm)
I turn off the alarm on my phone. YAWN....!! I stretch my arms out and look down at the clock on my phone. "Wait...... Did I set my-? Why did I set an alarm for five o'clock.......?!" I throw myself back down into bed, groaning in annoyance and confusion at the apparent, accidental time error I set on my alarm.....which I normally set for 7, sometimes even 6.

I'm so irritated right now....because, as soon as I wake up even once in the morning, even if I'm asleep for an hour, I'm COMPLETELY unable to go BACK to sleep. And I DEFINITELY didn't get enough hours of sleep, or at least, the number that I'm used to having. Because I was up VERY LATE last night because of Curtis and Steven.....as well as Cheyenne whenever we talked-
Then my eyes widen as it hits me.
"Steven." I then INSTANTLY jerk my body upwards. "Oh my gosh! THAT'S RIGHT!!" I briefly shout out before throwing my blankets away, leaping out of the bed. I gotta get ready!!

It's the next day, and I made sure to set my alarm bright and early at 5 so I could prepare myself, clean up and look nice and make some quick little shifts to my music room. Because I wanna do this video submission as my.....'audition' for the church as soon as possible.

I've showered, brushed my teeth, I've shaved myself on my moustache, and the beard starting to grow on my face, but they're still visible enough to where I at least look older than 14, Heheheh. The whispers are still visible at the front of my chin but the rest of it is gone. I've cleaned and styled my hair which.....I had a cut a few months ago but my hair has started to grow back out faster than it used to. So now, I have some short bangs, and I've used some decent freezing hair spray to make them stiff so hopefully, they won't stick out too far, or I won't have to whip my head if they cover my eyes. And I found a pretty good can of hairspray to do the job. I've shaved a unibrow trace that was beginning to grow on my face and wash my face sparkly clean since I'm almost ghostly white in the mornings.