Chapter 26: Surprises Part 1

First of all, I APOLOGIZE for the long delay/hiatus. I was going through a number of things, and several writer blocks. But FINALLY, I've come out with the next part.

For the top photo, we have new shots of characters. Duncan and Patrick, who we got to know a little bit better in the last chapter (and will get to know even better in this one) and then the next character is named Mitch. You'll meet him soon. But for now......

Cheyenne's POV:
So for the beginning of this chapter, we're gonna pick it back up from where we left the conversation with the 13 characters in the previous chapter.

It's almost midnight right now, and I've just finished opening up about my past and my experiences with Albert, Vinnie, Johnathan, Wes, Phoebe, Mark, Curtis, Miranda, Jillian, Colton, Patrick and Duncan.

"Still, it's a good thing we've had this much time to dive into them," Albert commented. "Because, despite everything, we can all see where God has brought us as a result of it all. And hopefully........where He's leading us toward....."

Everyone nods to each other, as I'm smiling gently back at them, especially Albert at him and the other three guys
I then grin in response to his comment. "Possibly. Ha ha...."

The three Amigos grin. "Man. Like I was saying earlier, it's crazy to think about how we all bonded instantly, and yet, we've hardly known anything about you until now," Wes commented.

"Same here," Vinnie added.
"Me too," Johnathan added.

Phoebe smirks and pats me on the back. "Well, it looks like we all got to know you WAY better tonight."

"Yeah, the mysterious Cheyenne, suddenly isn't so mysterious anymore," Mark commented.

"Yeah, uh...I guess the two of us won't need to worry about getting to know who you are anymore, Cheyenne!" Patrick jokingly said.

I snort, and turn to the two brothers with a smirk. "I suppose not. I'm- sorry that you two had to sit through all of my garbage."

"Why?" Duncan asked. "We chose to sit here and listen."

"Yeah, there are several others in our circles and the youth group who wanna know what's going on." Patrick added. "We don't need to give out all the details, but just like with last night we can help to spread the word. Let them know that you're alright."

Johnathan snaps his fingers. "Exactly. Which is why I wanna talk to you two tomorrow."

"Hmm...."
I take a moment to glance at the two brothers.
It's interesting because they're the two out of this whole circle who I know the least about. Other than they're two brothers who help Johnathan with his goofy Pranks, they volunteer for the churches, and they both have a history with hip-hop, breakdancing and ballet.

Or......so I've been told about that last part.

I then look at Colton and Jillian. "What about you two? You have any thoughts about......all of this, since you've known about the basics for a while?"

"Ummm!" Colton shrugs. "Not really? For me, as soon as I figured it out the first time and saw your expression, I just didn't worry that much about it. Because I could tell there was something else going on..."

I squint at the younger brother. "But, you just said you had a preconceived image of me."

Colton blows out some steam. "I mean, it was always in the back of my head. But I've learned to look past it."