Chapter 1

*** It's been two years since I've seen your face ***

---

Hi. My name is Harry Styles.

I'm 23 years old.

My star sign is Aquarius.

I have short brown hair, which used to be very long and curly and green eyes. People say that my smile is contagious. Oh and I have dimples. 

I used to be a normal boy who went to school everyday and worked in a bakery with nice old ladies. After the job I always went out with my friends and we hanged out until dusk. I loved my life however I had a huge dream. I wanted to be a singer.

My life completely changed when I auditioned for The X factor. I didn't succeed as a solo singer and that was actually the best thing that could happen to me, because I've been put into a boy band. We were called One Direction. Just 5 young boys who wanted to fulfill their dreams.

Unfortunately we didn't win The X factor but that didn't stop us from doing what we loved. We stayed together as a band. Stronger than ever. 

We all became best friends real fast and I loved these boys. I always will.

Liam Payne (Lima Bean, Lima, Payno)

Liam was always the responsible one

Liam was always the responsible one. We called him Daddy of the group. He always took care of us and we loved that about him. He is sweet and caring and very very smart. He loves dogs and puppies and has an unusual fear of spoons. We used to make a lot of fun of him because of this. He's just an amazing person who gives great advices.

Niall Horan (Nialler, Nigel, Irish princess)

Niall was at first shy however easygoing guy

Niall was at first shy however easygoing guy. He was like our baby. We treated him like the most precious thing ever. EVERYONE loves him. He's really sweet and it takes you 2 seconds to love this guy. He's like a sunshine. Whenever he walks into a room and smiles, the world stops and everything is so bright and full of happiness. He's very cute and funny. More like his laugh is funny. It's so contagious. You can talk to him about whatever you want and he always listens and helps you to go through any situation.