Chapter 12

***Acting like you feel no pain. You know I know you do***

After two amazing day we've spent at my mum's, I'm home alone again. 

Couple of days go by and nothing interesting happens. Until the big day comes. It's finally Semtember 28. My album is gonna be out today. I'm so excited.

I go to the studio and the whole crew is there. Everything is already prepared so when I go through the songs for the last time, they post it.

It's out.

We immediately open bottles of champagne and cheers. We're all talking and laughing while the songs are playing loud around us.

When everyone calmed down a bit. I take my phone and post something on instagram.

@harrystyles Fine Line is out! Hope you'll like it -H

liked by louist91, niallhoran and 4 018 569 others.

@hazzaislife OMG, I love it!!

@onedfan proud of you <3

@hstylesss You're so Golden Harry.

@jamescorden Great job! Hope to see you soon.

@larrystylinson Whaat, Louis liked it!!

When I look at all of the possitive comments under my post, I feel relieved. I am very proud of what I've written, but there was still a piece of me that thought people won't like it. Those comments make me feel grateful for all of the amazing fans out there that support me and listen to my music.

My happiness is gone when few minutes after my post, there is another one, that is not that pleasant.