Chapter 10

***Tell me the truth, tell me, do you still remember feelin' young***

"I think we're done," Mitch says.

"Omg, we're done. We did it!" I jump from the couch and run to hug my friend.

We finally finished my second album. I've been working on it for almost a year and I couldn't be more grateful to finally finish it. My whole team contributed and I think we did an amazing job.

Each song of this album means so much to me and is so unique.

I can't wait to tell this news to the whole world. That's why I take my phone and upload a prepared photo with this huge announcement.

 That's why I take my phone and upload a prepared photo with this huge announcement

@harrystyles I am so excited to announce my second solo album. Fine Line will be out on September 28th -H.

(Sorry, I know that it's not the right date, but as I've already written at the beginning, this will not be the same as it is in reality.)

"I'm so happy, that it's finished," I say one more time and hug Mitch again.

"You know what, we should go and celebrate," he suggests.

"Definitely," I agree.

This is kind of a tradition that everytime we finish an album, we have to get wasted. Well, I can't call it mine and Mitch's tradition, because we've only done it once. However me and my boys, we've done it after our 1D albums. (Don't say this to anyone, but when we announced the Up all night album, I was very young. I still got wasted.)

I change into my tight black jeans and black shirt and we're ready to go.

I'm driving myself, because I don't want to bring attention. We enter one of my favorite clubs. Everyone is so drunk, so there is a low chance of getting noticed. We immediately walk to the bar and order some drinks.

Not too long later I have seven shots in my body. My head is spinning, but I don't care.

"I wanna dance," I scream over the loud music, so my friend can hear me. He just nods, so we're making our way on the dance floor. There are many people, it's so crowded. I am not even surprised, this is the best club in the city.

I start to swing my body to the music, my hands go up and I am enjoying the feeling of freedom I feel right now. Mitch is right beside me and he's pretty drunk too.

"Let's text Louis!" I scream. I'm so happy right now and I wanna share that feeling with him. I used to text him when I was out clubbing without him.

"No way, Harry," Mitch doesn't find that idea perfect.

"Whyyy," I whine and poke out my lower lip.

"Because it's a bad idea and when you'll  be sober, you'll regret it."

He knows me very well.

"I need to use the restroom," I say and start walking towards the toilet.

"Promise me you won't text him," He shouts.

"I promise," I shout back.

Then I have to get through a crowd of sweaty people. When I finally reach the restroom, I completly forget what me and Mitch talked about. 

I lean on the sink and stare at my reflection in the mirror. I see a man in black shirt with curly hair and green eyes. I should see myself but the person staring into my eyes isn't me. The person does the same moves as me, looks the same, thinks the same, but it's not me. 

"I have a perfect idea," I tell my reflection.

"Let's text Louis."

Yes, I'm gonna text him, the smile on my lips is so huge.

I take my phone and go to instagram. I find his profil and go the chat. There are many messages when I tried to text him when he left, but he never answered, so I've never texted him again. Until now.

@harrystyles Louiiiiis, Im out and Im having fun.

I wait few minutes, but he's not responding. He never took more than a minute to text me back. I pout my lips and sigh.

@harrystyles I'm having fun withoud yuo.

@harrystyles Aren't you madt?

@harrystyles U used to hat it.

@harrystyles Don't ingore me you fooker.

I sigh, he's not gonna answer me. I put my phone back into the back pocket of my jeans and walk towards the door. However there's a sound singalizing a new message. I take my phone out again and can't believe my eyes.

@louist91 Are you drunk?

@harrystyles Nopee.

@harrystyles Im just having fan WitHouT ya.

@louist91 Okay, well you've been doing it for two years.

@harrystyles And you know why??

I'm getting angry, because even though I'm wasted the memories and everything that happened between us comes into my mind.

@harrystyles Because you left me. U vere so selfisht and left me.

@harrystyles Tell me why. Tell me the truth.

@louist91 Harry, you're drunk.

@harrystyles So what. I stil know that you're an asshole.

@louist91 You don't know what you're saying.

@harrystyles I know, se tell mee, I need to know.

@louist91 I'm not gonna tell you. Not when you're drunk.

@harrystyles I wanna knoooow.

@harrystyles Lewis, tell me.

@harrystyles hey!

I wait another few minutes but he never texts back.

"Harry, are you here?" Mitch opens the door to the restroom.

"What are you doing?" he takes my phone from my hands and he is frowning.

"Gosh, Harry you're so stupid," his hand covers his forehead.

After that he drags me out of the club and calls a taxi. When we finally get home it's almost four in the morning. I fall on my bed and immediately fall asleep even with my cloths on.

---

"What the fuck!?!" I scream when the next morning I read through the messages from yesterday. 

I screwed up. I'm so fucking stupid.

---

Hey guys!

What a way to celebrate a new album, oops.

Vote and comment <3

Mary x