Chapter 25

***'Cause we made it, underestimated and always underrated. Now, we're saying goodbye, waving to the hard times***

After our posts, fans all across the world started speculating about what does that mean. Some of them think we're planing something. Like reunion. That's the part of our fandom which believes in it.

The other part just thinks we're feeling nostalgic and bring back the old memories.

Well first part is right.

And I'm extremely excited. 

For two months we and our team have been working and trying to prepare everything the way we wanted. It's been a very busy time but I wouldn't change a thing.

Today we have one more meeting before releasing the concert date and tickets. We wanna do it out of nowhere when no one expects it. That's the fun in it. And it's our speciality.

"Are you ready Haz?" Louis asks.

"Yes, I just give a kiss to Chloe and then we can go." I give a kiss to our little kitty.

"What about me?" my boyfriend pouts.

I pull him closer and connect our lips in a sweet kiss. He smiles to the kiss and so do I.

Our driver is waiting for us in front of my house. We get in the car and then we're on our way. We finally get to the place and as always, everyone is already there.

"Here are our lovebirds!" Simon says. There is a bit of sargasm but I choose to ignore it.

"So what is the plan for today?" Louis asks.

"In fact I have an idea," Ava says. "What if we release the concert date and also Infinity music video today. You know like a combo."

"That's a great idea. It would have a bigger scope all around the world. That's actually really good, Ava," Liam agrees.

"Let's vote," Simon states.

I think it's a smart idea, so I raise my hand. It seems like I'm not the only one, because everyone else has their hands also in the air. 

"Perfect, let's get to work," Simon says to his team and people immediately start preparing the music video and concert date with tickets. 

Infinity music video has been already recorded in 2015. We wanted to release it, but we didn't. More like the management didn't. The reason is simple. There were some larry moments which they couldn't let spread out. In the past we didn't have control of what we want people to know, so we really couldn't do anything about it.

After another hour, everything is settled. We're ready to let people know.

@onedirection WE'RE BACK!!! After two years we're able to come back, all five of us

@onedirection WE'RE BACK!!! After two years we're able to come back, all five of us. Only thanks to you - our amazing fans. We love you so much and hope you'll enjoy this as much as we will. This is for you!