Chapter 11

***I know my friends they give me bad advice. Like move on, get you out my mind***

I'm so stupid. 2 days later and I'm still mad at myself for what I've done. I spent those past days just lying in the bed. 

I wanted Louis to think that I'm doing fine without him. Bt now he knows that I'm such a loser. 

Gosh, I'm never drinking again.

"Get out of the bed," Mitch says when he enters my room. I haven't seen him since we went out. More like I didn't want to see anyone. 

"What are you doing here?" I ask. I completly forgot that he has keys to my house. 

"We're leaving," he states.

"I'm not going anywhere," I whine. I really don't wanna get out of my comfortable bed.

"Yes, you are. You've been laying in your bed for two days straight. Now it's time to go."

"No," I protest.

"Get your lazy ass out of the bed or I'll make you," Mitch is almost screaming, he is tuging my duvet and a wave of cold runs over my naked torso.

"UGH," I whine but sit up. I rub my eyes and finally get out of my comfortable bed.

My friend throws a white t-shirt and jeans on me as a signal to get dressed. I roll my eyes and get ready.

---

"Can you at least tell me where we're going?" I ask after a 20 minutes long drive. 

"To your home," he answers.

"That's where I was lying in a bed."

"But I mean you're first home. We're going to your mum's."

Gosh, Mitch knows me so well. He knows that family means the world to me and my mum especially. She hepled me to go through everything and I'm grateful for her. Seeing my mum again will definitely help me.

"I want you to spend some time with her and get him out of your mind."

"Thank you," I whisper and a small smile appears on his face.

We drive for another hour and then we finally arrive to my mum's.

I knock on the door and the second the door opens, my mum is standing in front of me with a contagious smile. 

"Harry!" she pulls me into a hug and when her arms are wrapped around my body I feel happy. That's what my mum does to me. Whenever I'm sad, I just think about her smile or what she does for me and I immediately feel better.

"It's good to see you again, Anne."

"You too, Mitch."

They also hug. Mitch always liked my mum and she treats him like her own son. She always does with all of my friends. Especially my old band mates. We spent so much time here when we were younger. Sometimes it was just me and Louis and sometimes all five of us.

But enough of that brown-haired boy. I promised not to think about him, at least not here.

"Come inside boys, I already have the food on the table," she says and closes the door behind us.

We walk through the hallway to the kitchen. There are three plates stuffed with food already laying on the table.  We all take seats and start eating.

"It's delicious mum," I say with a mouth full of the chicken.

"Don't talk with full mouth, but thank you," she smiles at me and I grin.