Chapter 5

***Do you think it's easy being of the jealous kind?***

"Kendall? Really Harry?"

I turn around and see a pair of blue eyes I once fell in love with.

This is the first time he's actually talking to me after 2 long years. His eyes are locked with mine and I feel shiver running through my body. I grip the glasses in my hands tighter. 

"Eleanor? Really Louis?" I use the same tone as he did. I know that what I just said is a bit childish, but I don't care. 

"Why did you bring Kendall, you know I don't like her," he says a bit calmer now. 

To piss you off.

"Well. I like her and she's my date, not yours. And where is your girl. I haven't seen her yet."

Louis takes a look around himself, trying to find his future wife. However Eleanor is not here.

"She's probably just greeting new quests at the front door," he shrugs.

"I would have never guessed that you would propose to her," I say honestly.

"I mean, she's a nice girl."

There is an unreadable look on his face. I've never had a problem with reading him, sometimes he didn't even have to say a word and I knew what he wanted. But now, I can definitely say that he has changed.

I wanted to ask him more questions, but his fiancée comes to us.

"Louis, I need your help," she says and wraps his arm around Louis' waist. That is my spot, bitch.

"Oh, hi Harry. Thanks for coming. I know you mean so much to my Louis, so I am glad you came," she smiles but I can say it's one of her fake smiles.

"Yeah, thanks for inviting me," I smile back and Louis rolls his eyes, he knows it was also fake.

All three stare at each other, not really knowing what to say. Well, this is very awkward. 

"Here you are, honey. Do you have my drink?" Luckily Kendall joins us. As if she understands what's going on here, she comes really close to me and lets me wrap my arm around her waist.

"Here," I give her one drink from my hand and she takes a sip.

"Honey, let's go talk to some friends," Kendall says.

"Sure, whatever you want," I place a soft kiss on her cheek and then turn back to Louis and Eleanor. "If you excuse us." They nod, so we start walking away from them. 

We stop by the door to the house. 

"You're welcome," she says and leans away from me.

"Thank you, you really saved me. Why did you even do that? You didn't have to act like my girlfriend."

"I've seen how uncomfortable you felt when she joined you. So I wanted to help you by making him jealous. Isn't that the reason why you invited me? We both know he hates me."

"He doesn't hate you," I say quietly, not really believing my own words.

She raises one eyebrow as if she wants to say 'you sure'. I roll my eyes. She's right. Louis hates her.