Chapter 8

***Don't you call him baby. We're not talking lately. Don't you call him what you used to call me***

"Hello my little brother."

"Gemma!" 

I pull her into a very tight hug. I haven't seen her in a while and now out of nowhere she appears behind my front door.

I missed her so much. She's my older sister and I love her with my whole heart.

"You won't even invite me inside?" she says when we pull away. She raises one of her eyebrows and smirks.

"Of course. Come in. Do you want anything to drink?" I let her come inside and she takes a spot on my huge couch.

"No need."

"So, what did I miss?" she asks, when I take a place besideher.

"Um, nothing," I shrug.

"You can't fool me. I've seen the rumors. Tell me everything," she folds her arms over her chest and her eyes are deeply staring into mine.

I hesitate, not really sure if I should tell her the truth or lie again, as I did to Niall. But this is different. She's my sister. I hate lying to her and when I do, she always finds out the truth.

So I decide to tell her everything. The whole truth, why I'm doing what I'm doing. How I feel and how things are between me and Kendall.

She gives me the longest hug and whispers warm words into my ear. She tells me that she completly understands me and supports me no matter what. However she finds it a bit childish that I want to make an engaged man jealous. On the other hand she gets it, she knows how much I loved him and how hard this is for me now.

We spend the whole day together, just talking about our lives and laughing while watching TV.

---

The next weekend I'm on my way to meet the guys. We're going on a yacht trip. I can't wait, it's been a while since I was on one. Even though I have to face Louis again, I hope we will enjoy it. Because other boys are gonna be there too, so I don't really have to talk to him.

When I finally arrive, Liam, Zayn and Niall are already there. 

"Hey mate," Liam greets me.

"Hi," I fistbump them all.

We wait at least 30 minuts until the fifth member joins us. The brown-haired boy is walking towards us with a phone pressed to his ear and he's smiling. My eyes drift to what he's wearing. His ususal black jeans are tight aroud his legs and he's wearing a green adidas hoodie. That green adidas hoodie. I gave it to him for our second Christmas together as a couple. I can't deny that he looks awesome in it.

 I can't deny that he looks awesome in it

"Sure. I have to go. See you later, baby," Louis says to the phone and then hangs up.

Baby. That's how he used to call me.

"Hey lads," he greets us.

"You're 30 minutes late," Niall informs him.

"Sorry man. You know Eleanor didn't want me to leave," he shrugs like it is a normal thing. I roll my eyes and hope that someone changes the topic.

"Whatever, let's go. I can't wait to see your yacht," Zayn says and starts to walk to the jetty towards the yacht.

One by one we step on the yacht. It's quite big and very pretty. Niall shows us the inside and then we get our rooms. Each of us has their own. We plan to spend here one night, because as the Irish boy said the best cruise is at night, when you're sailing and the stars are shining above your head.

In my cabin there is a huge double bed in the middle and one cabinet. The room is not that big, but what can I expect, there are four more rooms and the yacht is not that gigantic.

There is a knock on my door. "Come in," I scream.

Zayn enters my room and he's only in his swim trunks.

"We're going swimming. Wanna join?" 

"Sure."

He leaves and I pull out my yellow swim trunks from the bag I packed. I change into that yellow fabric and join all of my band mates outside.

Liam and Niall are already in the water, however Louis and Zayn are sitting on the yacht with a beer in their hands. 

Finally I have time to check Louis out. I've always loved his body and it brings back memories seeing his naked torso again. As I scan his chest and arms, I notice that he has some new tattoos. 

Liam stops my thoughts running through my mind. "Harry, come swimming with us!"

"On my way."

I walk to the edge of the yacht and look around myself. There is a transparent water under me and sun is shining above our heads. What a beautiful day!

I slowly sink my tip toes into the water and quickly pull them out. "It's so cold," I whine.

"Don't be a pussy, Styles and jump in." I hear Zayn.

"Shut up Malik. Try it yourself. It's cold as fuck."

I try to sink my tip toes again, but there are hands on my back and I'm pushed into the cold water.

"You fucker!" I scream as soon as my head appears above the water.

All of the boys are laughing because of Zayn and how he pushed me. My eyes drift to Louis and he's smirking.

After a while the other two boys join us and we're all swimming and laughing. We're playing water fights and trying to drown each other. Gosh, how much I missed these moments.

---

Few hours later we're sitting at the table inside and it's getting kinda dark. 

"Guys, I have a question," Niall says.

"Ask."

"Ehm- what do you guys think about getting back together? As a band." He's scratching his neck, he's nervous.

We all look at each other and no one knows what to say.

"I don't know mate, we're all doing pretty well," Zayn shrugs.

"I know, but just think about it for a while. Us five getting back together, writing new songs, touring again. All of our fans would freak out, they have been waiting for two long years and they're still out there. They didn't give up, they still believe in us. Just imagine how big we can get and all the things we can achieve together. Wouldn't that be awesome?" Niall protests.

"You're right. Maybe there is a chance we're get back," Liam agrees.

"Yeah, I mean I'm about to release a new album, but maybe next year I'll be up for it," I say, taking a sip from my drink.

"I'm not writing anything right now, but I have a new baby. However next year she'll be older, so I guess I'm in," Zayn joins the conversation.

"Perfect. What about you Louis?" Niall asks and we all center our attention to that boy.

"I'm totally against it. Look lads, we have been great together, but those times are gone. We're all solo artists now. I have a brilliant fiancée and my songs are popular. I have everything I ever wanted, so I don't wanna lose that."

Everything I ever wanted.

Ouch, that hurts.

---

Hey guys!

Oops, sorry, I know Louis acts like an idiot, but don't worry, it will get better. I promise.

Vote and comment <3

Mary x