Chapter 3

***Same lips red, same eyes blue, same white shirt, couple more tattoos***

"Haz- Harry."

He called me Haz. That's how he used to call me when we were together. I loved all of his pet names he gave me, however this one was my favorite.

I still keep staring into his beautiful blue eyes, but something is different. There are no sparkles, there is no sign of happiness or excitement. He used to have the most precious eyes, they had a breathtaking color of blue and you could always see stars in them. Now the only thing I see are dark emotionless eyes staring into mine.

It takes me a few moments to finally realise that Louis really stands in front of me. I scan his whole body properly. He has a different hair style, I must admit that it suits him very well. His cheeks are a bit red and they match with his lips I used to kiss. If I knew that the last time I was able to touch his lips was the last time, I would have never stopped kissing him. 

My gaze travels from his face to his body. he's wearing a nice yellow shirt with stripes that form squares, blue jeans and white sneakers. His tattooes are sticking out of the shirt sleeves. Some of them are new, I haven't seen them.

"Louis, come here lad," Liam finally breaks the silence and hugs the fifth member of our band

Louis is smiling, seems like he's happy to see us, at least them. He hugs one by one but when I'm the only one left, he simply sits down at the chair and doesn't even look at me. That hurts. I feel embarrassed, he hugged all of them but me. 

We all sit down at the table and it's a bit awkward now, because guys noticed the change of Louis' behavior. Niall gives me a sympathy look and I just shrug. I pull a smile, not letting everyone know how much this hurts me.

"So Louis how have you been?" Zayn asks.

"I've been awesome. Everything is great. I've never been better." Louis smiles widely and seems very happy. I used to know when he was lying, he always blinked a couple of times. But he didn't blink now. He really must be doing very well. He's much better without me.

I sigh, but thankfully no one hears me.

"You know I've been clubbing so much that I don't even remember what it's like having a quiet evening at home," he says.

This is not my Lou. He's changed a lot. It feels like I don't even know him. I knew the old Lou, but this person is someone totally different. My Lou loved spending the evening at home with me. I cooked a dinner for both of us and then we usually cuddled on our couch. Even though the couch was huge, we never needed more than a one spot. I used to lay between his legs, my back pressed against his chest. He wrapped his hands around my waist to bring me closer and we watched a movie. It didn't matter what movie it was, because we never paid attention to it. I played with his leg, drawing little ornaments on it and he had his hands tangles in my long curly hair. 

He was never into clubbing at least not when we were together.

He hasn't looked me in the eyes again, not even turn his gaze to my direction. It is like I'm a ghost to him.

"What about El, are you still together?" Liam questions him.

"Oh, yeah. Actually there is something I should tell you," he goes silent for a while to set the mood and the he continues. "We got engaged three day ago."

Niall spits his champagne, Liam's mouth is open, Zayn lets out a weird sound and I gasp.

He is engaged. Louis is engaged. The one and only Louis who used to be mine is now engaged. 

Shit.

"I- I need to use the bathroom," I get out of myself and almost run out of the room. I open the door of the restroom and slam it behind me. I press my body on the wood and slowly slide down. My head is leaning on the door and tears start to appear in my eyes. 

I don't know what's wrong with me. I am over him, I don't love him anymore but why this hit me so hard. It's just that I used to think that I'll be the one who's engaged to him and not this girl.

I have to go back to them, otherwise this would look too suspicious. I stand up and wash my face in the bathroom sink, trying to get all of the signs of crying away.

When I'm finally satisfied, I leave the room and rejoin guys at the table.

We keep talking and laughing. It's like we're young again. I manage to forget the all about Eleanor until it gets mentioned again.

"Lads, we're having a engagement party this Sunday. I think you all should come. Many celebrities are going to be there," Louis invites us.

"Sure man. I'll definitely come," Zayn agrees.

All of the boys are smiling and accepting the offer, I just nod with a slight smile on my lips.

---

"He's ENGAGED, Mitch," I start screaming. As soon as I came home I called my best friend.

"He what??!"

"He's going to get married and have kids with Eleanor."

"Oh shit man. I am so sorry."

I can hear the concern in his voice.

"He- he's happy without me," I can't help it. I start crying so much. My body is laying on the couch without a sign of life while Mitch is trying to calm me down. 

It's three am when I'm finally able to fall asleep. It's not a good night. I'm having nightmares and the quality of my sleep is very shitty.

The next day 2 articles are released.

The one is about Zayn's beautiful daughter. There are even some photos but you can never see the baby's face, because of the privacy. Gigi and Zayn look so grateful for the little one.

And the next one is about Louis' engagement. There is a photo of him kissing Eleanor while she has a huge ring on her finger. 

Shit, he really is happy.

---

Hey guys!

I know this was a short chapter, but don't worry there is much more to come. Be ready!!

Vote and comment <3

Mary x