Chapter 24

***For every question "why", you were my "because"***

"Hazza, I need to take care of something. I'll be back in 2 hours," Louis screams and then I hear the front door being locked. 

Weird.

He didn't even say, where he's going.

I decide not to care about it. If it was serious, I'm sure he would tell me.

Half an hour later, I can hear a door bell. I get up from the couch and open the front door. 

Mitch is standing there. I don't hesitate and bring him in for a hug. I haven't seen him for a while. "Mitch!"

He enters and we take spots on the couch in living room. 

"So what's new?" I ask.

"Nothing, but it seems like you have big news." He unlocks his phone and shows me the article from yesterday.

I have to blush and I tell him everything about me and Louis being together again. He supports me and tells me he's happy for me. We talk for another hour and then he has to leave because of his girlfriend. They're having a date.

So I'm alone again, waiting for Louis to come back. 

I didn't even finish one episode of Friends and Louis is entering the house.

"Haz? I have a surprise for you," Louis sing songs.

I run to the front door. He's standing there with hands behind his back. "What is it?"

He shows me what he's been hiding behind himself and I can't believe my eyes. There's the cutest little kitty. It has a gorgeous color of grey and it's tummy is snow white. It immediately wants to touch me, so I don't hesitate to take it in my hands and cover it in kisses. 

"Lou, it's so adorable

"Lou, it's so adorable. Is it a girl or a boy?" I ask, but my eyes aren't leaving the kitty.

"A girl."

"Oh my god, it'a a Chloe. She looks like a Chloe, doesn't she?" 

"Definitely."

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you! She's so perfect." I hug my boyfriend, but carefully so I won't hurt Chloe. 

After we pull away, I stare into his eyes.

"I'm glad you like Chloe. It was worth the hearts in your eyes. Haz, I've been thinking, I know it might be too soon, but after all we've been through, I think I'm sure. I love you. I've never stopped loving you. You're my soulmate and I love you, baby."

I love you.

Those three words bring tears. Louis loves me. Hearing this from him melts my heart. I feel butterflies in my stomach dancing to the sound of Louis' voice. There is a comfortable warmth that fills my body and I totally love this feeling. And I love Louis. I'm sure of it.