Chapter 20

***I get so lost inside your eyes. Would you believe it?***

(Can we just appreciate Louis' arm. That biceps is enormous!)

"Hazza."

"Hazza. It's time to get up."

I slowly open my eyes and there's Louis sitting on the bed. 

I rub my eyes and yawn. "What's the time?"

"10am."

"Ew, that's too early Lou," I whine.

"But I made you a breakfast, baby," he pouts his lower lip. His beautiful blue eyes are looking right inside of mine. That's the look I fell in love with. He looks so good, even though it's 10am. 

I notice that there's a tray full of food. There are three pancakes, eggs, sausages, a cup of tea and coffee. 

"You made this? But you hate cooking." 

"For sure I did. But I had to watch a couple of youtube videos to made those pancakes," he admits and blushes. 

I laugh and taste them.

"They're really good." I don't lie, they're actually not that bad. It used to be worse when he cooked. 

I finish my breakfast, he helps me eat it so there are no leftovers. I take the tray and go to the kitchen, to wash the dishes. When I walk to the kitchen counter, I notice something.

"Louis?" I shout.

"Yes," he answers from living room.

"Why are there pancakes in the trash bin?" 

"Ehm, I might have burned them." He enters the kitchen and sits on the counter.

"Of course you did," I chuckle and kiss him on the cheek. He freezes and stares at me. Even I am surprised by my action.

"I am sorry, I didn't mean to," I apologize and hide my face in my hands. I am embarrassed. I should have known we're not at that phase again. I can't kiss him whenever I want. Force of habit.

"That's okay."

"Do you remember what we were talking about yesterday?" he says after a while.

"I do."

"I just wanted to say that I mean it. I miss you all and I really want the reunion. What about you?" He's too afraid to look in my eyes, so he's pointing to the ground.

"I- I've been thinking the same. However under one condition. I don't want to do it under the same terms. I don't want to pretend to be someone I'm not. I want to write whatever I want and express myself however I want. And most importantly I don't want to pretend to be in love with someone I'm not."

I can't be a part of the band if I have to pretend and fake everything. I have enough of that. 

"I mean yeah, it's been two years, if we're lucky we'll be able to change those terms."

"Only if we're lucky," I sigh and he slowly nods.

"Maybe we should talk to the other boys and see how they're feeling about this," Louis suggests.

"That's a great idea. Let's invite them for a dinner tonight."

---

It's 6pm already and we have everything settled. The table is set, we're serving delicious tacos tonight. Me and Louis have cooked and we tried our best. Well more like just me - Louis was sitting on the kitchen counter and joking around. So I was the one who cooked everything.