Chapter 22

***I'd walk through fire for you. Just let me adore you***

(I just want to let you know, that I have literally no idea, how this works in real life. This is a made-up story, so please respect that. Thanks. Love you!)

Me and Louis look at each other and Simon immediately gets the point.

"No way in hell."

I can't say I expected other answer, but it hurts. It fucking hurts. 

"There is literally no way I let you come out and date in public," Simon says.

"Why the fuck not," Louis spits.

"Why should I?" Simon shrugs. He loves the power he has over us and he doesn't plan on giving it up.

"Why can't you be a human for once and respect us as equals to you. Why is it so hard for you? Love is love. No matter if it's between man and woman, two women or two men," Liam argues.

He knows what it's like not being able to be with the one you want. He and Zayn went through something similiar, however they were the ones who ended their relationship. And they were lucky enough to stay friends after that.

"That kind of love will never last. Look at you and Zayn. You also tried it, but it didn't work. So why should we waste time. It's just matter of time until they'll realise it too."

"But me and Liam are nothing like them. They're meant for each other. They're soulmates, open your fucking eyes. You're so stupid that you don't see that," Zayn defends us.

"Hahaha, you're all so naive," Simon starts laughing so hard. No one else does, so it's pretty awkward.

"Louis you're engaged with Eleanor and you're gonna marry her like we planned. That was supposed to shut all of the rumors about you being gay down. And Harry, you out of nowhere started dating Kendall. I have no idea why you did that. According to you two speaking together, even though you shouldn't have, I suppose Louis told you about the offer. So there was no reason for you to fake dating someone."

"You're right he told me about the offer and I can't believe you did that." I am so angry right now.

"I thought you would be happy. You got all you ever wanted." The devil folds his hands and rests his head on them. There's a disgusting smirk on his lips.

"You took all I ever wanted from me."

"That's not true. He didn't have to do it. It was his choice. He chose to leave you. Seems like the love wasn't strong enough."

There are tears running down my cheeks. Why in hell does this person have to be so cruel. His words cut like knife. Maybe he is right. It was Louis' choice, he could have denied the offer. Maybe our love wasn't strong enough and I wasn't enough. 

I hide my face in my hands. I don't wanna see Simon. I know the look on his face. He is proud that he broke me, again. What kind of person does that?

"Hazza, don't listen to him. I told you the truth. You know, it wasn't like that. You've always been my everything," Louis is kneeling on the ground in front of me, trying to remove my hands, but I don't let him.

"But you took the offer without a doubt," Simon states.

"You know very well it wasn't like that, you fucker."

Simon doesn't answer, I just hear him chuckle.

I can't handle this. I get up and run out of his office. When I get outside, I'm finally able to catch breath. Cold air is rubbing my cheeks and I'm trying to calm down. I find a bench nearby and sit on it.

I knew this was not going to be smooth, but it was worse than I expected. I was finally happy again. I got Louis back, 1D was going to be reunited, but now my world fell apart. AGAIN.

"Hazza? Are you here, baby?" I hear Louis screaming. I turn around and Louis is running out of the building.

"I'm here Lou." He comes closer and takes a spot beside me.

"Look at me Haz." I slowly lift my head and look him in his eyes. They're full of fear and guilt. 

"You know the truth. Harry, I swear I told you everything. I took the offer, but because of you. I thought you'll be happier. I thought I was doing the right thing. At first I wanted to be selfish and not take it, but I realised that I wouldn't be able to live with myself, if I took this huge opportunity from you. It wasn't easy for me either."

"I know. I'm sorry I acted the way I did. I shouldn't have doubted you." 

"That's okay, baby. I know how persuasive Simon can be. I promised not to break your heart again and I definitely don't intend to do it."

I wrap my hands around his neck and I don't want to let him go. He moves me, so I'm sitting on his lap, straddling him. My legs around his waist and we're squeezing our bodies together. 

When I calm myself down, I pull away to look him in his eyes and he leans in to kiss me. The kiss is eager. We both need to get the anger out of your systems and furious making out is the best and only decision right now.

"We should go home," Louis says when we pull away. Home. It's not my hause anymore. It's our home.

---

Two weeks later.

Me and Louis spent every second together. We had couple of cute dates. Like picnic, romantic dinner, movies and we spent 3 days in an amazing hotel.

It's been great. I totally forgot about Simon. We didn't even talk about the reunion.

"We should buy a cat!" I say while me and Louis are eating breakfast. The whole morning I've been reading magazine about cats and now I want one.

"You'd like a cat?" Louis is a bit surprised. "So I'm not enough for cuddling?" he pouts.

"You're more than enough, but don't say you don't want this little ball of fur." I show him the cutest kitty in the magazine and his eyes turn soft.

He doesn't get a chance to answer, because there's a phone ringing.

"Yes...what?...I see....We'll be there as soon as possible."

"Louis, what happened?" I ask with fear in my voice.

"We need to go to the hospital."

---  

Hey guys!

What do you think had happened?

Hope you liked the chaper and had an amazing day!

Vote and comment <3

Mary x