Chapter 21

***The fridge light washes this room white. Moon dances over your good side***

After a very lovely dinner with our pals, it's just me and Louis again. I asked him if he wants to spend the night here and he agreed. 

It's 11pm and we're cuddling in my bed, while watching Grease. It's Louis' favorite movie and he always has little sparks in his eyes while watching it, so how can I not watch it with him.

"The movie is there," Louis says and points to the huge TV in front of us. Shit, he caught me staring at his face. I mean could you blame me? His features look incredible with only the light from TV shining at him.

"Ehm sorry," I say and stop staring at him. I hear him chuckle.

We finish the movie without any other interruption.

"Snack time?" I ask.

"Definitely," he answers and rushes to the kitchen. 

I know that eating this late isn't healthy at all, but do I look I give a fuck? I want a snack, so I'll get it.

I open the fridge and now the dark room is lightened by the light from fridge. "What do you want?" 

"Coco Pops!!" He's like a child when it comes to cereal. Since the time I've found out he likes them, I always keep them in my fridge. So whenever he wants, he can get COco Popo. I even had them when we broke up, because it was just weird not buying them.

Okay, I might be weird, so what. 

I hand Coco Pops over to him and I take a banana for myself. I jump on the kitchen counter and sit there. Louis turns on the radio and music fills the room with a nice sound. 

He starts moving his body to the song. His arms are up and he shakes his hips. He does a little spin and I can't help it but look at his round bum. He really does have a pretty bum.

When we're face to face again, his hands are slowly roaming down his body and I have to giggle. He's putting on a show for me.

He offers me help to jump off the counter. He takes my hands and my body starts moving in sync with him. Right now there is Touch by Littel Mix playing. Louis turns me around, so now my back is pressed against his chest. He leans in and whispers lyrics in my ear.

You and I and nobody else
Feeling feelings I've never felt

His hands are running down my arms, until he reaches my waist and grabs it.

Just a touch of your love is enough
To knock me off of my feet all week
Just a touch of your love, oh
Just a touch of your love is enough
To take control of my whole body

His faces is burried in my neck and he starts placing soft kisses along my neck vein. "Lou-" I breathe out and tilt my head to give him better access. 

He spins me in one swift move, so I'm facing him again. Our foreheads are pressed together. I'm staring into his eyes and he's staring into mine. After a while my sight wanders to his lips and then back up. He seems to get the message and finally leans in.

Our lips connect and there's a comfortable warm that possesses me. I wrap my hands around his neck to bring him even closer. Our lips are crushed together. When his tongue enters my waitng mouth, it's even better. I just love kissing him, it's always so unique.

Then we pull away, we're breathing heavily, but neither of us can stop smiling. 

"I really want you back," he whispers.

"You have me."

"No, I mean. I want you to be my boyfriend again." Gosh, he's as shy as he used to be when he asked me for the first time. Seven years ago.

"But you're engaged Lou," I sigh and pull away, so I'm not touching him at all.

"And you're also taken. But neither of us love those girls. I'm engaged because I thought I won't be able to have you again, but now I'm ready to fight for our love and I don't want to lose you again. I'm not that dumb anymore."

I take a deep breathe. I've always wanted to hear those words.

"Moreover don't tell me you love Kendall. You're with her to just piss me off, right."

Fuck, he knows me so well. My eyes are pointing to the ground. "See, I knew it," he chuckles.

He uses his finger to lift my head and our eyes are locked together. "So, what do you say? Will you give me one more chance?"

"Promise me you won't break my heart again." There are tears forming in the corners of my eyes.

"I promise."

I don't hesitate and kiss him harder than ever. It turns into a very messy make out session.

That night I fall asleep with the best boyfriend I could ever ask for.

---

The next day I wake up thanks to little touches on my right arm. I'm laying on my left side, so my back is pressed against Louis' front. I'm always the little spoon and Louis loves to be the dominant one. Even though he's small, he likes to have a power.

I open my eyes and see my boyfriend's feathery hair over my shoulder. He's placing tiny kisses on my body.

"I'd love to wake up like this every day," I whisper.

"You will from now on."

I turn and face him. His hair is messy, it looks like he just woke up. He looks perfect.

"You look beautiful, baby," he whispers, looking straight into my eyes. He sticks a strand of hair behind my ear to reveal my full face. He always loved my curly hair. He used to play with it every night until he fell asleep. I didn't mind, it was satisfying.

"We should get up," he says.

"Why? Let's stay in bed the whole day and cuddle." I snuggle closer to him and he wraps his left arm around my shoulders.

"We can't. We should talk to the management. I already texted the boys and we're meeting them in two hours."

---

Two hours and twenty kisses later, we're entering Simon Cowell's office.

"Well well well, who do we have here?" he chuckles. I see Louis and Zayn clench their fists. Liam has an unpleasant look on his face and Niall isn't smiling at all. You can cut the tension with knife.

"What an honor to see you all again. Take seats." We all sit down and Louis calms me a bit down by smiling at me.

"We've been thinking and we're ready to come back," Liam states.

"You all wanna go back, where did 'We want solo careers, it's so much better' go? It's not that easy to plan the whole reunion." I wanna puke from his look.

"But you can do it, right Simon," Louis says.

"Maybe, but why should I?" He shrugs, like he doesn't care at all.

"Just think about all of the money you'll earn from us, again," Louis spits.

"Fair point. So you wanna reunite. I can make that happen. However everything will be under my conditions."

"No, we want some changes," I speak for the first time.

Me and Louis look at each other and Simon immediately gets the point.

"No way in hell."

---

Hey guys!

Hope you liked the chaper. They're boyfriends again. YAAY.

And Simon is a jerk, again. Oops.

Hope you had a good day!

Vote and comment <3

Mary x