Chapter 4

***So many nights I thought it over. Told myself I kind of liked her***

It's Saturday and tomorrow is Louis' engagement party. I still can't believe that he's engaged. 

I'm not even sure I wanna come there. It will definitely be very difficult for me to see them happy in real life and not just in the pictures. I don't think I can see the way he looks at her, cause I used to be the one who got all of these looks.

Then it hits me, I don't have to go there alone.

"Hey Mitch, don't you wanna come with me. I'm allowed to bring a guest," I ask him. We're once again hanging at my house. It became a tradition. Almost every day he comes over and we just sing, write new songs and chill with netflix.

"I mean I can, but don't you wanna bring someone else?" he shrugs.

"Like who, most of the celebrities are already invited."

"Hmm, let me think," he narrows his eyes and seems to be lost in his thoughts. After few seconds an evil smirk on his lips.

"There is a person Louis definitely didn't invite and I think the person would be a perfect date for you."

"Who do you have in mind?" I am still confused, whom he did not invite.

"Kendall Jenner."

I used to date Kendall when we were still in the band. However it was just a pr stunt, because in reality I was dating Louis. For some reason Louis hated Kendall. He might have been jealous, but he also had a girlfriend, so I don't know what was his problem with her.

"I mean listen to me. By bringing Kendall you'll show him that he doesn't have the power over you anymore, that you moved on and you're happy. Plus you'll piss him off, that's a bonus."

"Mitch, you're a genius." 

Me and Kendall are still friends, we hang out time to time, so I don't think this is a terrible idea. I know she'll understand and she'll help me.

"I know," he shrugs like it's the thing he hears every day. I chuckle and immediatelly take my phone to text Kendall.

@harrystyles Hi Kendall, I've been thinking, are you free tomorrow? Louis' having an engagement party and I thought that you could be my date -H.

@kendalljenner Hey, i'd love to come. 

Great, at least now I have a plan.

---

The next day I get ready and right now I'm on my way to Kendall's. Honestly I don't really wanna attend that stupid engagement party, however I already promised to come. Moreover Louis would think that I didn't come because I still have feelings for him, which is not true. Really. I got over him, but it still hurts to see him with someone. I can't be with him again and I don't want him to be with anyone else, does that make sense?

"Hi Kendall, you look gorgeous," I hug the tall girl as soon as she opens the front door of her house. She's wearing a long tight white dress and she looks really good.

 She's wearing a long tight white dress and she looks really good

"Harry, I'm so glad you asked me to go with you." I smile as an answer and we go back to my car. the driver takes us to Louis' house. When he left my house years ago, he bought a new one for himself. Obviously I've never been there, but I can imagine how it looks like. I know him and his style. At least I used to.

On our way we talk a bit. I haven't seen Kendall in a while, so we have some news to talk about. She bought a new dog and she loves him. 

We arrive to the house and we enter. We are greeted by two lovely woman and they tick our names of the list. They wish us a good time and we continue through the hallway. As I look around myself I see a lot of things that are totally not Louis' style. For example there are two huge mirrors right opposite of each other. Louis has always said that it's totally useless and that one mirror is enough. Then there are so many vases with red roses. In Louis' opinion it the most cliche flower and honestly he has never liked them. There are many other things that just doesn't suit Louis. Eleanor is obviously living here for some time now and she has a huge influence on the house.

There is a music playing from the speakers and the music is coming from the garden. So we follow it and appear on the huge garden. There are tables with chairs and so many ballons with the picture of Louis and Eleanor.

 There are tables with chairs and so many ballons with the picture of Louis and Eleanor

Some famous people are already here. I recognize some of them. There is James Cordon from The late late show, Charlie Puth, Ariana Grande, Nick Grimshaw, Stan - Louis' friend form his childhood. The whole Little Mix and 5 Seconds of Summer are here. I love both bands, we had amazing time together. And obviously there are my lads. Zayn with Gigi, Liam with Maya and Niall is eating ice cream right now. How typical.

"Harry?" Kendall speaks.

"Yes."

"Don't mind me asking but how are you feeling. I mean, it has to be hard seeing him engaged," she has a concern look on her face.

"I'm fine," I say. I know I'm lying, she knows it too. But If I admit that I'm not okay, I know I'll start sobbing or even crying. I can't let that happen, because there are so many cameras and videos from here will definitely go viral.

"Don't you want a drink?" I ask her. She nods and I make my way to the table with drinks.

I've been given two glasses of champagne, however on my way back to my date I'm stopped by Perrie Edwards.

"Hi Harry, long time no see."

"Hi Perrie, you look stunning," I hug her. I haven't seen her since the band split up. We used to hang out all nine of us.

"How you doing?" she asks.

"Pretty good, you?" I continue with pretending that everything is okay.

"Same. Listen me and the girls are hosting a small party next weekend only for special guests. You should definitely come."

"I'd love to," I smile. I am very happy to spend some time with these girls again.

"Great, I'll text you more information." She hugs me one more time and then goes back to talking with Jade.

When I'm almost with Kendall again who is talking with Ariana Grande right now, there is someone who stops me.

"Kendall? Really Harry?"

---

Hey guys!

Hope you liked this chapter. More larry moments are about to come!

Vote and comment <3

Mary x