Chapter 18

***Guess I know what I already know. I was better with you. And I miss you now***

I'm driving so fast and music is so loud that I can't hear anythhing else. I know that's not probably a good idea, but I need to see him. As soon as possible. 

Many cars are honking at me, but I just honk back or totally ignore them. I know I should probably get a speeding ticket and even if I get it, it's worth it. 

This is not me, I would have never done anything like this. I always follow the rules but today I feel like a bad boy who is desperate for answers.

Finally I park my car in front of Louis house. I get out and run to the door. I knock and as soon as the door opens, the brown-haired boy is standing not far away from me with a shock in his eyes.

"Are they about me?" I spit, still catching my breath from running.

"Harry?" His mouth is open, he definitely didn't expect to see me here.

"Are your songs about me?" I ask again.

"We broke up two years ago," he states.

"So they're not," my eyes are pointing to the ground and a strong wave of pain hits my heart. Gosh, how can I be so stupid? Why would they be about me? Shit, now I look like the biggest loser ever.

"Damn it Haz, of course they are. Everything has been about you since I was 18. Every single song, choice, feeling, breakdown, risk, success. It's always been you."

Did he- did he really say that?

Without thinking I grab him and pull him close to me. I crash our lips together and his hands automatically wrap around my waist to bring me even closer. His lips are so soft, they haven't changed at all. It's like kissing a 18-years-old Louis all over again.

He moves his hands into my curly hair and that makes me moan. He takes that to his advantage and slips his tongue into my mouth. 

I feel fireworks in my stomach. A wave of electricity takes over my body and I feel it even in my tip toes. Our tongues are dancing together and thanks to this I feel like I'm in a fucking paradise. He tastes so sweet. 

I missed kissing him so much. I missed his touch, his voice, the way he pronounces Haz. I haven't heard that nickname in so long that I almost forgot how good it sounds. I just missed him.

There are so many emotions in this kiss. I can feel how desperate we both were to feel this sensation again. He puts all of himself into the kiss, so do I. I can sense that he wants to show me what it's like to be together again. How would it feel to kiss these lips every single day. When I think about all of the days we wasted, it makes one tear leave my eye.

I don't stop kissing him, because I can't get enough. I've been missing it so much, that I don't think I could ever go without it. I don't want to let him go again. Ever.

After a while we pull away and he spots the tear on my cheek.

"I'm sorry Haz, I thought you wanted-"

"No no. I did. It's just."

"I know."

I don't even have to finish the sentence and he knows what I want to say. That's some soulmate shit, right?

He gently wipes off the tear and gives me a smile. The most honest one I've seen from him. 

Maybe I should feel guilty for kissing him. But I don't. I feel like I was doing the right thing. I followed my heart. 

"Don't you wanna maybestayhereforawhile?" he talks so fast that I'm not able to understand him. 

"What?"

"Don't you wanna maybe stay here for a while? We could watch a movie or something." He's nervous. He's so cute when he's nervous. He seems like a tough guy in front of people but only when it's him and I, I can see his vulnerability.

"I'd love to."

We end up watching a movie. Eleanor is out of the town so it's more comfortable. We're laying on his black couch. He made us tea and some snacks. I always feel his gaze when he's watching me instead of watching the screen. I blush every single time. It brings back the memories when one time I asked him why he's not paying attention to the movie, he said: "Watching you is better than any movie. You're the best view."

When the evening comes, it's getting colder. Louis brings us a blanket and because it's just one, we have to snuggle together. It ends up with our bodies being tangled up. Not that one of us cares, we're both enjoying the feeling of being close again.

When it's time for me to go, he gives me a soft kiss on the lips and I'm leaving happier than ever.

---

Hey guys!

They kissed!!! Yaaay. Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Vote and comment <3

Mary x