Chapter 7

***All the smiles that I'm faking. "Everything is great. Everything is fucking great"***

Once again I'm choosing the perfect outfit. I agreed to attend tonight's Late Late show. Honestly I'm really excited. But I'm sure it will bring a lot of memories, because the last time I was there, I wasn't alone. I was still in a band and we attended the show after Zayn left One Direction.

I am finally ready, wearing one of my new suits. I fell in love with it the second I saw it. It's so simple, but still different from others I have.

 It's so simple, but still different from others I have

As soon as I arrive, I am taken to the dressing room. There are many make-up artists and they immediately place me on a chair and start working on my make-up. It takes them something about half an hour and then I'm completely ready.

I meet James in his dressing room, Kendall is already there, and he tells us about tonight's program. At first we will be just talking and James is going to ask some questions. Then we will play a game and at the end I will sing a song from my first album.

After another half an hour, the show starts. James takes his usual place behind his table and talks about the news. Me and Kendall are waiting in the backstage.

When it's our time curtain goes up and we walk in. All of the people in the auditorium start to clap and whistle. 

After the massive applause we take our spots on the couch beside James.

"Harry Styles and Kendall Jenner, welcome. It's good to have you both back and this time together," James says.

"It's really good being here. Thanks for inviting us," Kendall smiles widely and her white teeth are shining.

"Yeah. I'm also glad to be back," my smile isn't that bright but I'm trying my best.

"So, it's not a coincidence that you two are here together. There are some rumors that you're back together," James is smirking. He doesn't know we're faking it again. 

He knew very well that Louis and I used to date. We even spent so much time at his house, when we were younger. Even though he's older than us he never acted mature around us. He joked around with Louis and we were grateful for him, because he didn't judge us. He respected our relationship and helped us to go through all the bad times Simon prepared for us. 

Kendall gives me the look that she doesn't know what to say. 

"Well, we know each other for a long time. We also have some history together. However I'd be more than grateful to keep everything what's going on between us now in private," I talk in a slow pace to give myself some time to properly choose words I wanna say. I have to be very careful about what I'm saying, because this could cause a huge chaos. 

"Okay okay, I see. You don't have to say anything. I'm sure you'll spill all the tea later when it's just the two of us," James sends a wink in my direction and I only chuckle.

"Anyway Kendall, you walked for Victoria's Secret. You looked absolutely stunning. So how was it?"

"Thank you. I loved it. It was a huge experience for me and it was definitely one of the best shows I've ever done." When Kendall is talking about her job, her eyes are sparkling. I am so happy that she does something she likes. 

"Glad to her that. But let's get back to Harry. It's almost a year since you released your first solo album, which was by the way amazing."

"Thank you," I nod my head.

"Anyway, are you writing new songs? Can we expect new music soon?" he is smirking even though he knows that I won't tell a single thing about new music. He knows me very well.

"James, James," I have to chuckle that he tries to get this information out of me.

"I might be writing new music or I might not. I guess we never know."

Then we talk for a while about what's going on in mine and Kendall's lives. After that James announces a little break and while that we we're getting prepared for the game.

When the break is over me and Kendall are sitting at the round table with very disgusting food on it. The game is called Spill your guts or fill your guts. The point of it is that one person asks you a question and if you don't want to answer it, you have to eat something disgusting such as Bug trifle, Jellyfish, Giant water scorpion, 1,000 year old eggnog, cow blood & pork tongue jelly, cod sperm, salmon smoothie and bull penis. Ew. 

She's the first to ask a question and chooses a cod sperm for me if I won't asnwer.

"Which songs on your last album were about me?" 

The crowd goes wild and I have to hide my face into my hands. 

I actually take some time to think about the answer. I go through all of my song in my mind but I don't know what to do.

Honestly the whole album is about one person, but it's not her.

However I don't wan to hurt her nor humiliate in front of  everyone. So there is only one way out of this. I eat the cod sperm.

It tastes terrible. I want to swallow it but I can't so I throw it out into a bucket which is lying beside me.

Now it's my turn to ask, so I take a look at the paper with prepared questions and I have to chuckle to myself, this is gonna be interesting.

"You're the highest paid supermodel in the world. Who's the most unlikable supermodel?"

She admits that she knows the answer, but can't say it out loud, so she takes a sip of a salmon smoothie.

We play few more rounds where I get to ask her about her sisters and their babies. Later I get a question about my band mates. I have to rank them but before she can even finish her question, the huge scorpion is in my mouth. I could have never rank them, they're all doing an amazing job and I just can't rank them.

At the end of the show, I get to perform a song of mine. I chose Sweet Creature. I love this song with my whole heart and singing the song again slightly waters my eyes , because it brings many memories and thoughts. However I manage to hide them before anyone can see.

---

Few days later I'm chilling in my living room when someone calls me.

"Hey Niall, what's up."

"Hi H. I've seen you on The Late Late show. You and Kendall looked cute. Are you really together?"

I have to think for a moment. We haven't decided yet whether to tell the truth about us to other poeple or not. But in my opinion if Louis has to believe it, it would be easier if everyone else believed it. 

"Yeah, you know she's great and we're happy again."

"That's great mate. I am happy that you finally found someone."

"Thanks."

"Anyway, that's not the reason I am calling. What are you doing next weekend? I've bought a yacht few months ago and I've been thinking if you and the guys would want to have a little trip."

"Yeah, of course. I'd love to."

"Perfect. Can't wait to get us all back together."

---

Hey guys!

I know I know, there is James Corden again (for the ones who hasn't already read my first story - he was there as well). I just couldn't help myself. I love that show and I think it really fits the situation in this story.

Anyway hope you liked this and be prepared for next chapters. As we know, yachts are always interesting, wink wink.

Vote and comment <3

Mary x