OO3. ADMIRED POSSESSION

CHAPTER THREE.
❝ ADMIRED POSSESSION. ❞

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"What did you do now?"

Daniela sighed and looked at her father, giving him a look. She was still eating the food one of the maids made her, the one who was more of a mother than her real one and had been the one to be there for her since she was a child.

"None of your concern," Ivan snapped. Sapnap and George glared at him and he gulped before staring at his daughter who raised an eyebrow at him. "I owe some money."

"Ah," Daniela nodded. "Explains. Anyway, why do I have to go with you?"

"Your dad here," Sapnap looked at the older man with a sarcastic smile, "said he would give us his most admired possessions in exchange for his life, basically."

Daniela furrowed her eyebrows. "What does that have to do—"

"Because," Ivan threw her a fake smile before wrapping an arm around her shoulders, bringing her closer to his side, "you are my most admire possession."

"Possession?" Daniela gave her father a look. "The hell?"

"Yeah, that's a little fucked, Ivan," Sapnap told the man, crossing his arms over his chest. "You know how Dream is gonna get if we take your daughter with us. He's not going to be happy."

"Yeah!" Daniela agreed, eyebrows furrowed despite not having any thought on who Dream was. "He's not going to be happy at all, Dad."

"Look, you said my most admired possessions and she is one," Ivan easily lied and George, who had his sunglasses on, glared at him through them until the older man could feel his stare and looked back at him. "You can take her... I cherish her the most."

"What—"

"Oh!" Ivan pushed his daughter back in the kitchen as she tried to process the news. "Dolores is calling you, Daniela, and tell her to help you pack. You're leaving today so I can come sooner and get you back."

Without letting her respond, Ivan pushed her inside towards where the main maid was at, cleaning the counter and placing the dirty dishes on the sink.

"Was that your dad?" Dolores asked, still looking down at the counter where she was cleaning away the foam with a rag. She looked up, though, when she received no answer and saw that the girl she raised was staring off. "What's wrong, Dani?"

"I just got told I'm being taken..." Daniela answered, a frown still etched on her face, voice above a whisper. "Supposedly my dad owes money and they're taking me because I'm his... most admire possession. What the hell? Possession? Really? What a fucking liar he is, Dolores."

"I know, Daniela."

"They're gonna fucking take me?" Daniela scoffed, starting to pace while continuing to eat the enchiladas Dolores had made. "Me? Ha! M'kay."

"Your dad said to pack," the two women turned around to eye at the person who spoke and saw a man with an amused smile on his lips. "Sorry, by the way, that this is so sudden. But, my boss really requests for your dad to pay the money he owes."

"Who is your boss?"

"Ever heard of Dream?" Daniela stopped eating and Dolores froze in her steps. "Hmm," Sapnap hummed, "so, you have. Well, your dad got on his bad side. Owes him around $22,000,000 total. Because the boss thinks that your dad is going to bullshit and lie, well, your dad's most admired possessions will come to us so we can have some type of... leverage against your dad."

"What if I don't go?" Daniela squinted her eyes.

"The boss won't like it very much."

"I need a second, please," the girl raised a hand up, softly placing her plate on the table. Sapnap glanced at the maid and curtly nodded, turning around to leave while Dolores rushed to the girl who sat on a chair, rubbing the skin of her forehead. "I'm going to kill him."

"No, you're not."

"I'm going to beat the crap out of him."

"You would."

"I swear to God I'll kill him first before Dream does so," Daniela breathed out, an annoyed sigh leaving her lips before she looked at her maid. "Dolores, Dolores, please, come—"

"I'll go," Dolores nodded without hesitation. "I can't just leave you alone with all of those men."

"Thank you," Daniel softly gasped, hugging the woman around the neck. "You don't know how much this means to me. I-I don't know what I would do if I didn't have you there with me."

"Now, come on," Dolores sighed. "We have to help you pack. We don't want to piss of their boss anymore, do we?"

"Is this really happening?" Daniela asked as the older woman led her to her room by the elbow. "God... Am I weird for being too calm? No... Right? Well, I'm just calm because what the hell?" Dolores didn't glance at her as she spoke to herself. "What? Me? Oh, yeah. I fucking hate that old man. I should've ran him over when I had that chance by the gas station..."

"We should pack light. You'll probably be there for a couple of days until your dad comes with the money."

"That's the thing! I don't believe him," Daniela mumbled. "It all seems too weird for me. He's always been a liar. Remember when he said my mom left him after she stole from him? I was 11 and the reason why was because he cheated on her countless of times."

"Look, just as long as it's you and me it's going to be okay," Dolores gripped the girl's chin between her fingers. "Okay? I feel like a worried mother and it would feel like I failed you if I even let you go by yourself in that hell hole. I've heard stories, bad ones. There has never been a single good thing about the house that belongs to Dream."

"My dad really got on his bad side that much, huh?" Daniela am shook her head.

"Daniela," the two faced the doorway where Ivan stood along with George and Alex and Harrison in the back. "Are you ready?"

"I won't go unless," Daniela glared at George, who stared at her in amusement. It seemed like a puppy trying to bark for the first time.

"Unless?" George raised an eyebrow.

"She can come with me," George opened his mouth to argue but Daniel stood her ground. "Take us together or I'm not going at all."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," Sapnap appeared. "Shut up. Pack up, quickly. I'll deal with this situation later on, I don't give a shit. Just hurry up!"

"Yes, sir."

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

After an unedited chapter
and a cool playlist to hear,
here I am :D

I'll write a better chapter
in a couple of hours 😭
I'm tired but I just wanted
to get this chapter over with.

I promise I will show more
character in Daniela and Dolores
later on :)