O37. DANCING IN YOUR BETRAYAL

CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN.
❝ DANCING IN YOUR BETRAYAL. ❞

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Daniela, are you ready?"

Daniela breathed in and out to shake off the nerves. She could already hear the people coming in through the front door, her room just upstairs, hidden away from everyone like she was just a surprise. She was in some instance. No one knew of her, just the men in the back of the White Room.

"Yes, you can come in."

Dream opened the door and there in the middle of it all stood Daniela, dress flown down onto the floor. She looked beautiful, ethereal, and not real at all. She looked like an angel, she truly did, and Dream would want to stare at her for a long time if it weren't for the chatter downstairs that alerted him to his surroundings.

"You'll do great," Dream reassured the girl as he stood behind her. "Do you need help with anything?"

"I need two," Daniela answered, calming down a bit from his reassurance. She moved her hair and her dress was unzipped. "I was going to ask the others for help but, they left."

"Should I fire them?" Dream smirked under his mask as he stared at the girl through the mirror, hands brushing against the skin of her back as he zipped her up.

"Do not start," Daniela threw him a look and he simply raised his hands up in innocence and watched as she grabbed the satin box with the necklace he gifted her. "Here, I couldn't put it on because of the nails."

Dream snorted and he grabbed the jewelry, watching the way her hands held her hair up. He smiled a little and clasped the necklace, watching with satisfaction at how well it fit her dress and her.

"Now, let's go," he stuck out his hand instead of his arm and Daniela watched his hand. "Grab it."

She did so and the two looked at their hands once she placed hers in his. Daniela hid her smile and looked at him. "I'm hungry."

"You haven't eaten anything," Dream reminded her, leading her away. He opened the door and kept making conversation so she won't notice the amount of people staring at her. "We have a lot of food. Ms. Lenard, Mr. Adrien, and Dolores made some spaghetti, pasta, and some steak with mashed potatoes."

"The mashed potatoes are the side dish, right?" Dream nodded. "Okay, then. You know, I'm really craving some agua frescas."

"Hmm, I like the pineapple ones," Dream answered and Daniela looked at him. He simply chuckled. "Yes, I have tasted them. Quackity is Mexican so he always brings me one of those so I can be cultured. His words. And he also says how my unseasoned ass needs to be seasoned. Again, his words not mine."

Daniela laughed at his words, focusing on him only. They had already the floor and we're heading towards the dancing room, ignoring the loons they were receiving.