O15. PERMISSION GRANTED

CHAPTER FIFTEEN.
❝ PERMISSION GRANTED. ❞

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Two boxes with a worth of a million are being brought here, sir. We had some complications, though. Mr. V's men tried killing some of my men and are being brought here."

"Good," Dream ran a hand through his hair, shutting his eyes close while clasping his hands together and placing them under his chin. "Take them immediately to the White room. I'm tired of that fucking old man interfering in my fucking business."

"Yes, sir. I'll tell Twenty-Five to do so—"

A knock was heard and Dream sighed. "Who is it?"

"Your mother," he could hear the snickering escaping Daniela's mouth and he rolled his eyes, dismissing his men before the guard opened the door, allowing the girl to come in. Though, she wasn't alone. Next to her stood George who was actually smiling.

"What do you two need?"

"Um, can I go to the mall?" Daniela asked, an innocent smile on her face as she moved from one foot to another out of nerves. "It's been a week and I didn't bring enough clothes with me."

Dream thought about it. He actually didn't but, he did have to torture some people. Knowing how nosy Daniela was, he knew that if she heard even a small whimper from one of the tortured men, she would try to intervene or see. So, of course his answer was surprising.

"Sure," he breathed out, fixing the documents on his desk. Daniel and George turned to look at each other, trying to hide their shock by the leader's answer. He looked at them. "You take George or Sapnap."

"George," Daniela immediately replied. "Knowing Sapnap, I feel like he would try to fuck someone in the dressing rooms as well as kill someone. So, I'm taking George."

"Where is Sapnap either way?" George asked.

"Meeting."

Sapnap didn't have a meeting. In fact, he was beating the crap out of a man who tried to stab him. Another deal gone wrong. But, Daniela didn't need to know that. George did, and a look of realization set on his face at his friend's words.

"Ah," the man let out.

"Here," Dream opened a drawer and passed the girl a black card. She grabbed it and eyed it, a hum escaping past her lips before giving it back to him.

"As much as I'm impressed about you being that rich," she started, "I have my own card."

"No," Dream said. "If someone declares you missing, cops will be able to see you wasting fucking money and can find you so, take my card."

"Take it," George whispered to her and she softly exhaled, grabbing the black card from his fingertips. She could see his eye smile and eyed the skin she could see that wasn't covered by the face mask.

"Be back by," Dream looked at his phone, "6 PM. That's the latest. If you two come later than that, I will go get you myself."

"Yes, sir," Daniela gave him a sarcastic smile as she playfully saluted and Dream rolled his eyes.

"George, you know the protocols," Dream sighed. "Tell and explain them to the girl. In the meantime," he looked at the guard standing beside him, "get Four and Ten."

"I'm taking Dolores, too," Daniela spoke. "She needs to get out, too."

"Fine," Dream nodded. "You can leave now. George, ask Two to take you guys. He's probably in the front."

"Two...?" Daniela mumbled under her breath at the names. George heard and looked down at her before nodding at his friend and leading the girl out of the room. As soon as they stepped out, the two walked.

"Dream gives half of his men either fake names or numbers so he won't get attached to them," George explained. "For example, that one," he pointed at a guard guarding the main door, "his name is Geo. Not his real name, though. To those that have numbers as names, well, Sapnap called them that because he didn't want to come up with names. Dream just went along with it."

"Makes sense," Daniela said. "Anyway, why do we need to get Four and Ten?"

"They're already in the car," George responded, glancing at his phone. "They already have Dolores, too. They're all waiting."

"Okay," Daniela tried processing everything in her head. She was finally going outside, like, out at a mall after basically two weeks of being kept inside.

"Do you have the card?" Daniela hummed. "Okay, now, let's waste a lot! This is a one in a lifetime. Dream doesn't let anyone use his credit card."

"I'm wasting someone else's money so I'm fine by it," Daniela shrugged. "As long as I'm not wasting mine, I'm fine."

George chuckled and the two got into the car awaiting for them in the front entrance. Getting in with the help of a bodyguard, Daniela sat next to Dolores who gave her some cookies she had made.

"We're going to the mall," George announced to the driver who nodded, though, Daniela could see the shock spread on his face, evident in his eyes. "Four and Ten, you know what to do as soon as we get there."

Daniela looked around to see who he was talking to in the front seat, before eyeing the earpiece in his hand, having taken it away from the driver. He was still looking down at his phone, George was, as he typed away, doing whatever he is always doing.

"There's a car coming up," the driver spoke before glancing at Daniela. "Miss, you might want to cover yourself or duck down. Though the windows are tinted, if you look close enough, they'll be able to decipher a female figure."

"Stay low," George mumbled, knowing who was on the car. He was right.

As the car passed them, George eyed three bruised men inside, guns being held against their temple subtly. He only noticed because it was a method that the guards would do when they were bringing back someone who wronged Dream or Sapnap.

"There," George announced to Daniela who sat up along with Dolores. The car swiftly moved and parked in the front entrance, Daniela catching a glimpse of men being pushed to the ground. "Alright, let's go over the protocols."

"Okay..." Daniela nodded, fixing the seatbelt.

"We only have, like, three rules," George clarified before looking out the window. "One, stay close to me or the guards. We are the only ones with actual training. I know you said you have a black belt, but, being in this business, no one will care. At all. So, stay close. Two, if there's a shooting, stay close to a lot of people. Stay in a crowd and easily blend in. Three, if any of us gets injured, do not look back. Run. We have training, we know how to patch ourselves up. It will not be the first time we get shot. Got it?"

Daniela sighed and nodded. "Yes, I got it."

"Good," George nodded. "As long as you follow those, it's fine and you will be fine. Now, let's waste Dream's money!"

"Bet, let's do it. Should we buy him something?"

"Get him rings. He loves those."

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Dream's on his sugar
daddy arc? 🥴🥴🥴

What would you like
to see by the way? Ha
see... What would you
like to read more about?
I'm taking ideas 😩