O2O. THE IMMATURE OLD MAN

CHAPTER TWENTY.
❝ THE IMMATURE OLD MAN. ❞

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Check 69420."

Daniela and Dream were back in the car, Ivan's computer in Dream's hand. The old man had changed his password and both of them weren't happy so, they were taking it back to George who was already waiting for them.

"Really?" Dream gave the girl a serious look and she simply shrugged, eyeing the screen with "incorrect password" spread on it.

"Knowing my dad," Daniela started, "and how immature he is, he would have that type of password so I wouldn't be surprised if it is."

"No one would have that type of password," Dream mumbled and shook his head before sighing into defeat and writing it down, receiving a 'INCORRECT PASSWORD' in red. "See?"

"Yeah, yeah," the girl rolled her eyes, sighing in relief once she saw the estate coming into view. She watched as Dream looked at his men over the rear view mirror, nodding his head.

Ignoring that, Daniela opened the door before the guard could open it and headed towards Dolores and Ms. Lenard who were already waiting for her.

"Did you get what you needed?" Dolores asked.

Holding a picture frame close to her chest, the girl nodded, a shaky breath leaving her lips. "Yep... can we go to the kitchen now? I'm hungry..."

Ms. Lenard nodded and eyed Dream who gave the computer to George. She turned to look back at Daniela, glancing at the leader out of the corner of her and the way he played with the buttons of his blazer while watching Daniela. "Come on. We were making spaghetti."

Taking her, Dolores glanced at Dream and her eyes widened when she made eye contact with him, walking away.

"Dolores, it's okay."

───●◎●───

"Why are you awake at this time?"

It was 4 am and Daniela was sat on the ground of the indoor garden. She couldn't sleep, having been hungry but Ms. Lenard and Mr. Adrien were, surprisingly, not in the kitchen where they usually were at. She hoped they were sleeping, having been worried for their well-being.

On the other hand, Dolores was upstairs asleep, having been worried for the majority of the day considering that she got told that Daniela had gone to Ivan's house by herself. Thankfully, she had gotten rest, too.

"I don't know, Dream," Daniela started with a sarcastic tone, "the vampires came into my room and decided to watch me and I got paranoid."

Dream simply stared at her and she eyed him back, noticing that he was still wearing the suit he had been wearing since the beginning. He moved towards her, moving onto the flowers she had been eyeing.

"You better not have touched them," Dream stoically said.

"I didn't touch them," Daniela rolled her eyes, irritation pumped in her veins by the lack of sleep and the horrible memories she had remembered once she stepped into the house.

"Now, why are you awake?" He stood behind her, arms crossed over his chest as he looked at the birds that decided to come into the garden. Daniela stayed quiet, shrugging. "Words, Daniela."

"I just couldn't sleep," Daniela said.

"Why don't you like talking about your dad?" Dream got to the point, eyeing the way she let out a sigh.

"Because he's an ass," the girl simply responded. "Him giving me away isn't a red flag? He doesn't care about me."

"Is that really the reason?" Dream continued to push and she ignored him, noticing that as someone who had higher power, he didn't have to worry about being told secrets or anything. He wanted everything done and told immediately.

"Yes."

"I've killed a lot of people," Dream started, playing with the bracelet adorning his wrist, and Daniela's eyebrows furrowed at the start of his sentence, "and you think I've never noticed the waver in their voice or different tone that they used when they were lying to me?"

He stepped closer and gripped her chin between his fingers, eyes making contact with hers while his lower face continued to be covered up.

"Well, listen," Daniela sarcastically smiled at him, placing her hand on the wrist of the arm that was holding her chin, "I don't give a shit. When I tell you I don't like talking about him personally, then drop the subject, because I'm not like your men," she mocked the word "men" with a deeper tone of voice, "and I'm not going to listen to you like a fucking dog either. So, please, out of the kindness of my fucking heart, drop it."

Irritated and planning to sleep, Daniela walked away and headed to her room while Dream stayed in his garden. He took off his blazer and looked at his flowers one more time before walking out, too, heading towards the main room just to eye Daniela walking up the stairs, eating some crackers she had.

"Sir," Dream stoically glanced at one of his men, an eyebrow raised, "two men, stopped them and found this on them."

Dream grabbed the paper given to him and sighed in annoyance at seeing the words "You know what you did to her" written down on it.

"When people want to act like villains," Dream started, "they do the most bullshit crap ever." A sigh escaped his lips. "Anyway, call George to my office. Let Sapnap handle the men in the White Room. He has the patience to kill them, I don't."

Dream walked away from his guard and sat down on his chair, glancing at the paper until George came in with an exact replica of an annoyed expression on his face.

"This man is fucking stupid," he said. "Fucking password was 42069. How immature do you have to fucking be? Isn't he like 50 or 60s years old? Shouldn't he focus on not breaking his back?"

Dream eyed him amusedly before cutting off his ranting. "Did you find a location?"

"Yep," George breathed out. "He has 5 estates in total. All of them are where Daniela said they were. He has one in Italy. Though, he has close relations with another mafia there... Never mind, they want him just as dead. He betrayed them."

"He's just getting on everyone's bad side lately," Dream rolled his eyes, playing with a knife on his desk. "What else?"

"I already sent you the address," George huffed. "There were also surveillance cameras that caught him heading to that estate, too, so it won't be hard to find him."

"I'll send my men to pick him," Dream hummed, glancing at the guards by the door, he nodded and waved them off, the two getting the hint. "Sapnap is a bit busy, but I'll ask Mr. R in Italy to help, too. One thing he doesn't like is backstabbers and liars."

"Tone down on that dramatic tone," George looked up at him and down with furrowed eyebrows. "You sound like someone trying to mimic Batman's voice, so please..."

"Shut up. Get out of my office."

"You know I'm right."

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Me? Not updating for weeks?
Since when? I'm always updating...
I apologize, forgive me 💜

:)